❦Chapter 7❦

Do not let the past defy you.

「️♕️」️

We were now walking towards their territory, with the men holding me captive as they send me glares. I glared back at them before one of them pushed me forward.

You might be curious, they outnumbered me and now we are going to their territory.

But before they could hold me as their captive I gave them some cuts and bruises. They might have captured me but not before I inflict some pain on them.

We are now nearing their territory and from what I can see many guards are surrounding their border. I observed that they are big in defense and they also have that many guards. This pack is a strong one from what I can tell, their men are also trained and I could see their bulging muscles, their faces looks scary that sends shivers down my spine and that wasn’t a good one.

The guards sent me curious looks as we passed by, each of them giving me a raised eyebrow in return I stuck my tongue out at them childishly. But they just remained stoic.

We kept on walking, how far is their pack house? We had been walking for around ten minutes since we passed their border, I mean how large is their territory?

Then I saw it, the most beautiful castle that I have ever seen, standing tall and mighty in front of me, with its pillars that are made with marbles, it is colored with the shimmering gold color, the walls were tall and large, looming over my height.

Someone pushed me forward harshly and I growled at him for interrupting my awe struck moment and he growled back. We stood in front of the large gates, even their gate is tall and I feel like an ant.

Several guards stood at the front and the Beta talked with them in a different language before the gates automatically opened. I stood there, fascinated; their gate was an automatic one! I said in my head with astonishment.

‘You are acting as if you were from the freaking damn stone age’ Myr muttered but I ignored her.

We moved forward and at the front of the castle there stood two fountains that were flowing off with water, the castle is even larger up front, even larger than the first castle that I have entered.

We walked towards the entrance of the castle and they opened the tall, huge double doors revealing a beautiful room that had a large crystal chandelier hanging on top of it.

There is a stair that were split into two in a parallel position, the other going to the left and the other going to the right, the floor was also carpeted with the rich color of red, I was staring at the castle in amazement, I have never seen a place so beautiful and so picturesque, I could live here, I thought.

I was basically drooling all over the place when I heard a throat cleared up and I snapped my head at the man who had black raven hair as he smirked at me.

“This way please” he said sarcastically as he gestured his hand and ushered me into a darker and creepier hallway that leads to their cells.

They have also bounded my feet and arms, making it hard for me to move around. They pushed me into a dark room that was quite similar to the ones back in my old pack and the memories of my past traveled back again into my head, the fears and nightmare that always haunts me during my sleep, those nightmares always haunt me and I could never get it out of my head.