❦Chapter 20❦

When you are important to another person, that person will always find a way to make time for you, no excuses, no lies, no broken promises.

「️♔️」️

I woke up feeling like a part of me died, my whole body is numb, and my mind is numb and flying freely in the air. My body feels paralyzed, as if I was too lazy to lift any of my limbs to function.

“No” I sobbed as the connection that me and Damien had died, like it was never there. A part of me feels ripped pf, there was that empty void in my chest that feels as if it can never be filled again.

“No” I sobbed harder as my body shook, I wrapped myself like a fetus as I rocked myself back and forth.

“No, no, no, no, no!” I wailed louder as time passes by that I came to a conclusion that my mark was now forever gone, my connection with Damien faded and I am all alone with a beast that was responsible of everything.

“What happened?” Dimitri came inside the room, his face full of worried, my eyes darkened, my fury was piqued as I abruptly stood up and brushed off the fact that I was wobbly, my legs were shaky that and I couldn’t properly stand up.

“You fucking bastard! I’ll kill you!” I shouted as I lunged at him, not even regretting that I have spoken a bad word. His eyes widen as I quickly shifted and attacked him. I bit into his shoulder as my canines pierced through his skin, the scream of agony was like music to my ears as it gave me satisfaction that I had hurt him like he had hurt me, but this wasn’t enough, it wasn’t as torturous as what he did to me.

My wolf and I wanted- no, needed revenge.

She needed to see the sight of blood, particularly his blood, splattered on the floor. She wanted to see his body lay unmovingly.

I released my hold on his shoulders and went straight to his neck but this time he was quick enough to dodge it as guards came inside and went to restrain me, I growled at them as I snarled. They seemed unaffected as they tackled me to the ground, I whimpered as they hit me into submission.

I shifted back as I curled myself into a fetus position trying to cover my naked body, someone gave me a shirt and I quickly put them on, not even trying to know whose shirt it belonged.

I hugged my knees to my chest as I sobbed, cried my heart out.

I could hear some shuffling and Dimitri tried to come close to me but I pointed my finger at him and warned, “Don’t come any closer to me! I hate you! You are the one who had put me through this misery, I will never, ever be yours!” his eyes harden, as red consumed all the color of his eyes.

With an unfamiliar voice he bit out, “I have fucking enough of this, I tried to be nice to you and this is how you fucking repay me? If you really want to see me at my worst, then I will fucking give it to you. You have tested my fucking limits, your insolence has fucking rewarded you to the dungeon, I will put you through fucking torture until you fucking submit to be, then and there the torture will stop, do you fucking understand me?”

“That was 8 words of fuck; want to add two to make it ten?”

“Guards, fucking take her to the fucking dungeon, how’s that?” he gave me a sinister grin and I gave mine back, knowing that no matter how many torture devices they will use on me will not make me submit to him, I love Damien and damn him if he loves me back, I won’t go down that easily. I will fight, I will fight for love.

Damien’s POV

I. Fucking. Hate. Paperwork.

I hate doing them, clearly everyone does, who finds scanning papers fun? They are a pain in the ass, all I want to do is see Scarlett, see her innocent and beautiful face, how I miss her gorgeous smile, the smile that does wonders to me. I want to hear her angelic, musical voice, the voice I want to hear in my whole life, I would never grow tired of listening to her melodious laugh, her cute giggles and her soft moans. I want to see her blush at every compliment I give her.