❦Chapter 21❦

Life is not fair, but GOD is faithful.

「️♔️」️

Scarlett's POV

We were in a cell, I was tied to a wall, the feeling of familiarity cursed through me as the unwelcomed memories of the times I was in a cell hit through me, every single beating that I got, every sound of the whip as it tears my skin open, every agonizing scream that passes through my lips as the pain becomes unbearable, ah, tough times.

The chains were made up of silver – typical, it weakened my body, making me unable to shift, normally it would have completely drained a Werewolf’s energy but strangely it only drained half of mine. I cringed at the thought of knives and torturous devices that they are going to use on me.

The door of the cell squeaked as it opened, I lazily lifted my head to see two blurry images of people, I could tell that one of them was a girl and the other was a man, I blinked my eyes as I tried to make out the images, once my sight was regained I lunged at both of them as I snarled, baring my teeth at them.

The chains held me back as slowly it drained my energy; I fell back as I panted heavily.

I knew that Jace was a part of this but Lily? I am still furious at her for kissing my mate but knowing that she was a part of this too makes me want to chew her head like a dog toy.

“You fucking traitors” I growled at the both of them and they just stare up at me blankly.

“Hello to you too, Scarlett” Lily said as she gave me her smug smile, showing her true, deceiving colors.

Dimitri also entered the cell looking bored, yet his smirk was intact, as if he had won a lottery ticket or as if he won a fucking war.

“Why?” I directly asked both Jace and Lily. My eyebrows were meeting together as I try and whack my brain to come up with a reason as to why they are doing this, turning their backs against their specie.

“Why?” Lily demanded as she threw her head back and laughed maniacally.

She stared at me with pure hatred, disgust and fierceness, “You fucking stole Damien from me, I love hi-” I growled at her warningly and she growled back, she stepped forward as she slapped me hard on my right cheek.

“Don’t you dare fucking interrupt me when I am fucking talking!” I mentally rolled my eyes at her, her slap hurts like a bitch. How I wanted to pull her fake extensions.

“I love Damien, things were going well when you decided to come and fuck things up” she said as her eyes turned black as she glared at me with so much hatred, if only looks could kill, I would be buried six feet under.

“You just had to act like this innocent little bitch but you’re anything but, you took him from me, you are an unworthy bitch. So, Dimitri proposed me this plan, it’s a win-win, I will have my Damien once more” I chuckled at her naivety.

“Always so stupid” I mumbled and she graced me with a hard blow on the stomach which made me cough but smile triumphantly at her pissed off face.

“And what about you?” I asked Jace.

“He took my mate away from me” he spat angrily as he clenched both his jaw and fist.

“He would never do that!” I exclaimed, knowing that Damien isn’t like that.

“Well he did, remember that girl he slept with when you found him when you first met? That was my mate” he said sadly but also unmasked anger as he grits his teeth.