Sherlock

(OH MY GOD SOME ONE WAS READING OVER MY SHOULDER AS I WAS WRITING THIS KILL ME)

You knew you were going to regret moving to your new house. Well, appartment, it was above some sort of café. Your parents had come to visit London five years ago, at that time you had been fifteen. And they just left you to fend for your self in the streets of London all alone. Foster care sucked a big load of dicks and finally you were away from it. Being old enough to live on your own was a lot worse than you'd thought it would be.

You were late on rent already, broke, and still looking for a job. The only way you were going to survive was getting a room mate. But you knew no one in london, you never bothered with names. You could always ask your neighbor? Yeah, that's what you'll do. Before you could even climb the first steps he came barreling down them and knocked you over. He glanced back and raced out.

His foot steps resounded and the door slammed open again. He stared down at you struggling to get your head out of the banister. "When did you move in" he stated, not a hint of question in his voice.

"Couple months ago, help me would you"

He kind of glared before taking a few steps towards you.

"How the hell did you manage this?"

"You ran into me"

"You were in my way"

You shifted on the stairs, kneeling "just help me"

He looked around for a minute before twisting your body in some places. He moved your head so you stared at the floor and pushed on it. You still didn't move, he pulled at the bars and pushed again. Painfully shoving your head out the other side. "Mrs.Hudsen! Tell leastrade I have more important matters at the moment!"

A shout called through the other door on your floor. "I'm not your secretary sherlock!"

You smiled, that woman was amazingly eccentric and kind. She would probably do it anyways, Mrs.Hudsen, the back bone of London. "So what do I call you"

"I don't know"

"Well you must have a name"

"Call me what you want"

he seemed frustrated, "nothing seems to fit"

you smirked, "if you wanted you could call me sexy"

Sherlock looked flustered and tried to hold back a blush of some sorts.

"f-fine, why don't we discus matters in my flat"

he helped you up to your feet and lead you up stairs, his coat twirling behind him. you smiled, it was to easy to do that with some. but this was easier then most. he pointed to a couch which you sat on politely. " got any tea" he grunted a response and clattered around in the kitchen. one of the walls was covered by a book shelf, nothing compared to your own mini library.

"so, um, sexy"

"yes?"

"what did you need"

"I was wondering if you could deal with me as a room mate"

He handed me a cup of tea, it was still to hot to drink. He sat down in the recliner across from you. God, his face was like a work of art. Always stoney and still. You could swim in his eyes they were so blue and hypnotic. It took your breath away and he knew it.

"Are you quite done fantasizing"

"Not just yet"

"Yes"