Dean- Dumb struck

(Wattpad is being a stupid bitch and wont publish my shit right)

Warnings:  none, Dean being an asshole, fluffy pretty much

You sighed as the motel room finally became quiet enough to sleep in. It was three in the morning when you crawled into the scratchy cotton sheets and closed your eyes. You smiled to your self as you enjoyed the silen-

The door swung open with a bang as the Winchester brothers stumbled into the small, dirty room.

You groaned, "you're fucking kidding me"

Dean smiled drunkenly as he swayed in the door way and winked at you with clouded eyes. Sam shrugged apologetically as he tried to keep the other man standing, "sorry, he ran off to the bar and i just managed to get him in the car"

Dean stared at you suggestively, "hey sweet heart, mind if i joi-"

The eldest brother turned and retched on the sidewalk out side the door.

You rolled your eyes, "sexy"

Sam tried not to laugh as he helped his brother to the couch. You rolled out of bed wearing one of Sam's stolen shirts.

"Is that mine"

You made a point of inspecting the artical of clothing.

"Well, its mine now"

Sam didn't know if he should laugh or be angry, either way you some how managed to look good while the cotton swallowed your feminine frame.

He decided on rolling his eyes and announcing that he was going to shower.

"Hey, wait" you turned to see him about to close the bathroom door, which compared to Sam, looked almost as minuscule as the door to a doll house.

"What now?" he asked irritably.

"Soak one of the wash cloths and give it to me?" it wasn't really a question and he knew it.

He did as you instructed then closed the door before you could demand something else. You heard Dean starting to retch again, quickly you ran over with the trash can. He threw up liquid more so than solids, you were begining to worry.

"Dean how much did you drink?"

He let out a dry cough and spit in the can, still somehow managing to smile.

"No fucking clue..."

You pushed him to lie on his side set the wet wash cloth on his forehead,  "you really are dumb"

"And you really are beautiful" his garden green eyes took hold of yours, almost putting you into a trance. You brushed it off and wiped the corners of his mouth with the collar of his flannel.

You stood and walked over to the night stand between the two beds to get a water bottle for the idiot on the couch.

"I need you to stay awake for awhile" you said sternly when you came back to kneel near his head.

"I wouldn't want to miss a moment not staring at your beautiful face"

"Shut up would you"

"Not a -cough- chance"

You sighed deeply and pushed the water bottle in his face.

"Drink some water"

Dean took the bottle and drank it all, watching you and making a point of licking his lips after.

~~~~~~~

Sam's PoV

I had only been in the shower for about fifteen minutes; but the last thing i expected to see when i opened the door was (Y/N) curled up against my brother's chest. They were crammed against each other on the small couch, she had her back facing me, her right leg was resting on Dean's hip and her face pressed into his neck.

I didn't want to disturb either of them so i left them alone and crawled into the larger bed.

~~~~~~~

Your PoV

You woke up to Dean's heart beating in your ear. Your legs were twisted with his and his arm held you flush against him.

"Dean...." you whispered softly.

"Mmm?" he hummed, eyes looking like they were glued shut.

"Let go would you"

He cracked open one eye to stare down at you, judging your reaction as he moved his arm away.

You rolled off the couch and stood, swaying slightly. Your legs were asleep and pins and needles attacked the soles of your feet.

"You know I wasn't just being a dick last night"

"Aren't you always a dick?"

"Maybe you should cover your ass"

"What?- oh!" you quickly pulled down the back if the shirt you were wearing.

Dean snickered, "Nice thong by the way"

You whirled around and swung a closed fist as him, he snatched your wrist and pulled you down on him.

"I wouldn't do that sweet heart"

You glared and squirmed to get away.

"Let go of me"

He chuckled and pushed you off, poking your side when you turned to use the bathroom.

What the hell has gotten him all...wierd