#8 Benny- You Smell Sweet

Warnings: Blood play, Swearing, Menstration, Blood (Periods), some kinda unsanitary stuff, sex without protection (wrap it before you tap it guys)
Pairing: Benny X Female Reader

With your motorcycle parked out back and your duffle bag on your shoulder, you rushed into the back door of Benny's diner.

Fuck Im late Im late fuck!

Your alarm failed to wake you up this morning, so you were still wearing pajamas.

Pajamas, were short track shorts that barely covered your ass and a oversized shirt that, when standing, touched you mid-thigh. You looked around, no one was in the café yet so you hurriedly ripped open your duffle bag and tugged on your work shirt.

You jumped when a quiet creak sounded behind you.

"You alright cher?"

You pivoted around to see Benny looking flustered (well, every one else knew him as Roy).

"Im fine! Sorry I came in late... I need to do something quick"

"Are-" he didn't get to finish his question as you ran to the bath room to finish changing. With the black V-neck shirt and matching black skirt that just managed to cover your ass.

You grabbed your bag and went back into the kitchen and clocked in.

The man probably thought you were clueless too the supernatural side of the world, you knew he was a vampire. He, of course, had no idea that you knew.

" 'Bout'ta open kid"

"Go ahead, I'll get food started"

"Thanks cher"

You smiled dumbly for a second before turning on the kitchen lights and appliances. long day ahead of me.

~~~

You leant on the bar top taking a man's order. But he didn't seem to know how to properly make conversation, so instead of looking you in the eye he stared at you cleavage while he talked to you.

"Burger, no cheese extra onions?"

"I need one more thing"

"What is it?"

"Your number baby"

While trying to be polite, you declined.

"Come on now, just some time with you"

"No thank you, sir-"

Benny suddenly came up behind you, "there a problem here"

"Yeah, you should make your employees show more skin"

He growled behind you and pulled you away from the counter top.

"I need to ask you to leave"

"I'm just poke'n fun, Roy"

You blushed slightly with most of the diner now focusing its attention on you, Benny, and the customer.

"No one's laugh'n"

"Lighten up pal!"

"Out. Now."

"Fine, she's lookin like a whore anyway"

The man didn't have a chance when Benny clocked him in the nose. He fell back onto the floor and limped his sorry ass out of the café.