Utterly Insane Part 2

Authors Note: I plan on letting this series be little drabbles per chapter

Warnings: Depression, Cutting, Blood,

Sex: Female 

Gender: Any/Neutral

Characters: Dean Winchester

You woke up, your alarm was blaring loudly as you turned it off quickly and got out of bed. Moriarty was gone, as usual, though another stood in his place, well, sat in his place. Dean Winchester sat at your desk and pointed at a folded pile of clothes, "Come on, get dressed fast so you can eat breakfast"

You sighed and picked up the clothes, walked to the bathroom and pulled off your clothes from the day before. You turned on the shower before pulling open one of the drawers, pulling out a floss container. You opened it and pulled out the small blade from inside its small hiding place. You placed the sharp edge of it against the already scarred flesh of your thigh and jerked it horizontally. Blood seeped up through the wound, it wasn't deep, but it was enough. You repeated it a few more times before putting it back into it's small nook and climbing into the shower.

The warm spray hit your back and streamed down your body, you had just finished washing your hair when he knocked quietly.

"Hurry up, you need to eat before school"

"Yeah yeah, I'm coming"

You turned off the water and dried off, stepping out of the bath room with a towel wrapped around your body. Dean leaned against the door frame as you picked up gauze and bandages, covering the fresh cuts.

"You need to stop that"

You finished bandaging your leg and got dressed, wincing as your pants rubbed against the wounds.

"I'm fine"

He pushed you back into the wall and pinned you there, "You're not fine, you need to talk to someone"

"No, I don't need anyone's help" you tried to push him away.

"Kid, we help you on a daily basis, go get some help"

You sighed, "fine, yes,