Dean- Unaware

You and Dean had been practically screaming at each other the whole ride back to the motel room.

"I COULD HAVE HANDLED IT DEAN!!"

"You were almost killed!"

"So are you and Sam every other day!"

"I don't care, that djin had you strung up!!"

And on and on it went. Sam was sitting shot gun listening the whole time. When Dean finally pulled into the parking lot Sam spoke up.

"For fucks sakes! I am not listening to you argue all night, take a ride and talk it out!"

Sam left and you and Dean stayed in the car deciding not to piss Sam off any more than we had to.

"You heard him, get up here" Dean growled lowly.

You scowled and purposefully crawled up between the seats instead of opening the door. Dean gave you a bitch face before starting the car again. He punched the gas and your head was flung forwards. You returned a glare to the older Winchester.

"Feel better yet" you sneered.

He sighed, "no"

You continued on in silence, Dean kept driving farther away from town. It had been half an hour now and he parked in a dead end in the woods.

"Look"

You turned to glare at him.

"I only did that because I didn't want you getting hurt"

"I could have handled it"

"I know you can, I've seen you!"

"Then why did you push me away and take my kill"

"I care about you damn it!"

You kind of grunted, brushing it off. He knew you had a thing for him and he was using it as a way to finish this.

"Stop fucking with my emotions!"

"What? You think I'm-"

Dean turned in his seat and faced you. He reached his hand toward your cheek but you flinched away. He cringed at your reaction.

"You thought I was going to- hit you?"
He voice was a strained whisper.

"I-"

Dean cut you off when he leaned forwards to place his lips on yours, just a gentle kiss. He pulled away, face flushed.

"Sorry, let's just get back to town"

You stared at him, trying to get the impala started. You placed your hand on his and he looked away in guilt.

"Dean, look at me"

He straightened up and stared into your eyes.

"I'm sorry, okay, let's just get going-"

You pressed your lips to his again, they were soft and warm. Deans lips gently moved against yours, he brought his hand to your face and cupped it. You pulled back and felt Dean's hand travel under your chin. Pulling your head up to face him, "I love you, never forget that". You crawled over the arm rest between the seats and straddled his lap."I- I love you too" you answered.

He placed a hand behind your head and pulled you back down for another kiss. Lips moving together, he rested his other hand on the small of your back. Your fingers slipped through his hair and played with it. You smirked against his lips and lightly ground your hips on his. He groaned quietly, you jumped a little as you felt his hand dip down the back of your jeans. He chuckled into the kiss before he unlocked the door and carried you out with him.

Never breaking the kiss as he opened the back seat door and laid you down inside. He pulled away and helped you into a sitting position. Your lips ached for more attention as Dean's fingers slipped under the hem of your shirts. He tugged them off in a swift motion and threw them in the front seat. You took your sports bra off and threw it to the side with your other clothes.

"Shit"

"What?"

"You're so- beautiful"

You could see Dean's arousal through his jeans. You tugged at his clothes and he began to strip down. You shed your jeans and under wear and sat in wait for Dean to be done. He tossed his clothes in the front and clambered into the back seat and shut the door. He gave a lust filled stare before pushing you against the opposite door and throwing your legs over his shoulders. He glanced up at you before continuing.

Dean kissed down your thighs and around your wet mound. He brought his hands up to hold your hips. You could feel his warm breath brushing on your body. You took a fist full of his hair and pushed his head down. You could feel his smirk on your skin. His thumbs drew circles on your stomach as he gently nipped at your clit. You gasped quietly as he slid his tongue into your slit, you could feel him licking at your juices.

You moaned when he moved away, Dean sat up and glanced at you expectantly. You moved between his legs and kneeled on the floor. You kissed the head and gave it a few pumps with your hand, licking away the precum. He was definitely going to fill you up, you placed him in your mouth and swirled your tongue around his member. You bobbed your head for awhile before Dean held your head down on him until he came on your tongue.

"S-swallow"

And you did, every last drop. You pulled your mouth off with a pop. Dean pulled you up and sat you on his lap, giving his cock a few strokes. You lowered your self down a few inches, the head of his length prodding your centre. He was big, you were starting to doubt you could handle it. He teased you with the head again and you decided you would at least try. You eased your self down and impaled your self on him.

He groaned as he bottomed out,"you're, really tight"

He leaned you back on the armrest in the front seat, Dean kneeled on the back seat. Your legs wrapped around his waist, raising you up. He reached for the glove compartment and pulled out a tie. You were a little confused at first. He tied your hands together and then tied them to the shift stick. He settled back in and gripped your hips with his hands, probably leaving bruises.

He pulled out as far as he could and thrusted back in, repeating the action. It elicited a rather loud scream of pleasure from you. "D-dean!" He smiled and brought one hand up to play with your breast. His pace was starting to speed up and became sloppy. He groaned and moved his hand back to your hips and held you on him fully.

"H-HEY!!"

Dean came inside of you as your walls clenched around him. He had a happy fucked out look on his face. He pulled out and his own cum was dripping out of you.

"Hold on" he untied your hands and went to get something from the trunk. When he came back he had a water bottle and a towel. He wet the towel and cleaned you up along with him self. Dean helped you get your clothes back on and laid you on the back seat with a blanket. The ride back was a blur, Dean laid you down on his bed in the motel room and spooned with you as you fell asleep.