Up In Smoke- Crowley x Male Reader

Warnings: smut, Sub!reader, Dom!Crowley, light breath play, restraints, unprotected sex, anal, oral (receiving), OOC Crowley (Made him a tad gentler than canonically), unprotected sex,

(I know I forgot about lube, but bare with me, I know that shit is painful without it)

Pairing: Crowley x Sub!Male reader

Gender: Male

Sex: Male

You had decided to go clubbing for once, your friends had convinced you to come and relax. Not that there was anything relaxing about clubbing, It was almost a euphoric feeling to watch your friends dance and flirt.

While you were distracted by the undulating bodies all around you a man sat next to you.

"So, Luv, are you here alone?"

You turned to look him over, "Me?"

He chuckled quietly, "Yes, you"

You smiled hesitantly, well, it was a gay bar, "Uh, I'm here with friends, but they won't mind if I have to leave early"

He stroked his chin in thought, "Are you trying to get in bed with me?"

You quipped back, "You approached first"

He nodded, a charismatic smile gracing those lips, "My name is Crowley"

You smiled and leaned closer to the man, smelling the whiskey on his breath, "Why don't we go back to my place, maybe I'll tell you my name"

He chuckled and pulled you into a slow kiss, pulling away to whisper in your ear, "Making deals with the devil now?"

(If only you had realized how foreshadowing this comment was...)

You stood, grabbing the sleeve of his smart suit, "I like to test before I sign anything"

He smirked and followed your lead, "Smart boy"

Once you were outside he led you to his car, he was polite in his own sense. His humor was satirical and his demeanor was calm and open, like a fire place roaring in the winter. Though something dark surrounded him, shrouded him in mystery and something foreboding.

He was a gentleman, opening the car door for you, taking the utmost care he could. The car was expensive to say the least, it was sleek and black in a most terrible, amazing way. When he started the car, its engine flared and purred quietly, rumbling in an excited air.

His hand creeped over to your thigh, the other on the steering wheel. You couldn't help but smile when his fingers trailed their way up to the juncture of your legs, taking his time and drawing odd shapes in an ink only his mind could see.

You whined quietly, feeling your self becoming hard and warm, cheeks brightly flushed. His hand palmed at your length, rubbing the denim gently. You had completely forgotten about telling him directions, only making out the rest of the world in a blurry haze.

He pulled to a stop at a red light and turned his head to take in your jelly like state with a look of utter sin on his face, "My place, then?"

You could only whimper a quiet response, "Yeah... Th-that works"

The light turned green and he chuckled lowly, turning right and starting to pull his hand away. You grabbed his hand and laid it back on your thigh without objection from Crowley at all, someone could even say that he was amused by it.

He muttered playfully, "Needy little human"

You just barely heard it, let alone comprehended it, content with just the feeling of his hand roaming your legs.