Lucifer- Even The Devil Needs Love

Request: Lucifer Fluff

A/N- Apologies if this wasn't what you wanted, This is shorter than what I usually post, I'm just bad when it comes to fluff.

Warnings- none really (for once),

You wandered thought the Halls of the bunker, listening to the quiet conversation between Satan and God. Pshh, no big deal at all, just some father and son bonding?

You heard loud stomping and the slam of a door further down the hallway, followed with blaring rock music. You chuckled, the act reminding yourself of being an angsty little teen.

You walked down to where the music blared, Sam's room.

You leaned on the door and yelled, "What's behind door number two?!"

"The devil" was Lucifer's bland reply when he opened the door.

You pin-wheeled your arms to regain your balance- and failed, Lucifer grabbed at your arms and pulled you to stand.

"What is it you little rat"

You chuckled and pulled your arms away, "Is that how you say hello to me?"

"It's how I greet everyone"

You pushed past him and plopped down on Sam's large bed, well, large for you.

"Yeah yeah tough guy, turn down the music please?"

He glared and turned down the music, honoring your request, "why are you here?"

You mumbled into one of the pillows on the bed, which pissed off the Fallen Angel above you more than before. He pokes you in the ribs roughly and you gave an annoyed groan, "I said, Sam's bed is more comfortable than mine"

He scoffed and sat down on the edge, making the bed dip next to you, "I just don't understand why It's so hard for him to just apologize to me"

"I don't know, Lucifer, maybe God is just a dick"

He sighed and turned to look at you, "Maybe..."

You poked his back when he looked away and tugged on his shirt, "Don't get too hung up about it, maybe relax before talking to him again"

He laid down on his side and hesitantly wrap his arm around you, "Is this okay?"

You giggled quietly and pressed your body closer to his, "Yes..."