Negan- Daddy's Little Problem (Part 1)

Warnings: Smut(sorta), Swearing, young reader (18, legal), DD/LG, Daddy!kink, orgasm denial, public smut, light choking, Chunky Reader

Fandom: TWD

Pairing: Negan x Fem-Reader

PART ONE

You stirred from the deep sleep, waking to the darkness that was the small cell the saviors had thrown you into. Though, they had given you a blanket, which was more than most got. A sharp knock roused you out of the haze of sleep.

"Get up, Negan wants to see you"

You quickly and quietly scurried into the space behind where the door would open and waited for it to open. When the Dwight opened the door and started looking for you, you jumped on his back and put him into a tight choke hold. He stumbled back into the hallway and slammed you into the wall. You were not going out like this, stuck in some dark hole while these fuckers kept living a nice comfy life in this little safe haven, using the people below them to make profit.

And as soon as your jailbreak had started, it ended, with the man that had fucked you over in the first place staring you down as Dwight slammed you against the wall again. Your head hit the wall with brutal force before the rest of your body gave out, you fell off of Dwight's back and onto the floor. Negan nodded curtly at Dwight, who, in turn, punched you squarely in the jaw.

The only reaction you could give the two was to slump back and lean on the wall in defeat, which, you knew for sure gave them both a raging hard on. Negan placed his barb-wire covered bat under your chin and lifted your face up to look at his towering form above you.

"Well, little girl", His voice was deep and unreasonably erotic to be owned by such a villainous individual, "It seems that you think you can do whatever the fuck you want now, huh?"

You glared up at him venomously, "It's not my fault you felt you had to take me here"

He chuckled and kneeled to put his face right next to yours, almost nose to nose, "It's not my fault you chose to steal my weapons and tried to kill my men"

You violently headbutted him and watched as he stumbled back and fell on his ass, "Sorry, involentary twitch",  you mocked.

He let out a low chuckle that sent chills rocketing down your spine and stood up, brushing himself off, "You know what, little girl, you are one lucky little shit if I've ever seen one, had you been anyone else, you'd've been dead right now, but I like you, so Imma let you keep breathing" you let out a shuddering breath and listen to him finish, "But if you ever, and I mean ever, pull that shit again, I will kill you, so fucking slowly, you'll wish that I killed you when I first caught you"

You glared but stayed compliant, Negan chucked and held his hand out you help you up, "Don't make me ask again kid"

He smiled widely as you took his hand and let him pull you to stand, "Now, even though you pulled that little fit, im gonna give you the grand tour, unless you have any objections?"

Of course you didn't, not having objections seemed like a great idea right now, "Is he going to be following us?" you nodded back at Dwight.

Negan hesitated for a moment before shaking his head, "I'm sure I can keep a little brat like you under control"

You were thankful, Dwight unnerved you greatly, with the side of his face looking like it only had time to melt off half way. Negan, being more gentle than you had expected him to be, placed his hand flat between you shoulder blades and pushed slightly to signal you too walk. You glanced at him nervously and started walking in the direction he pushed you.

He first brought you to a large room that looked like part of a warehouse, except it was filled with other suvivors. They were all working on different tasks, some were trading, or marking things down on the notebooks that seemed like they should be falling apart in their hands. You guessed that they were the people that worked under Negan and the other saviors.

"Pay attention" He leaned against the railing and waved a hand down at the workers below.

You did as he said and looked down at the crowd of people working on the lower floor, they had all dropped down onto their knees. You stared down at them all, partially in awe and partially in fear. Negan had this many people sitting under his thumb, ready to be squished when ever he felt it was time.

"These are my people, they earn what they take, we use a point system here, you get points for working and use them to buy things. They fear me, work for me, and kneel for me"

You ignored the warm feeling spreading through your body, "It's a dictatorship"

He put his hand on your back again, "Maybe so, but these days, It's the only thing that works"

You were going to shrug him off but thought better of it, he yelled down at the crowd, "As you were!"

Negan lead you forwards into a different hallway, he seemed content with the situation, which was odd enough. From what you had been told, He was a cold, evil, blood thirsty monster that did not care about anyone, he had killed hundreds. And still, he didn't seem that bad of a man to have an intelligent conversation with.

"Well, little girl, here's your room for now, at least until I find you a more permanant one"

You glare at him and growl, "That's not my name"

He chuckled and clapped you on the back, "Do you know rick? 'Cause you got a stink eye worse than his"

You sighed and shook your head, "My name is (Y/n)"

Negan smiled and leaned back on the door frame, "Well, I am going to trust that you won't wonder off to far"

His smile fell away, replaced by a threatening, questioning look. It made you want to squirm and run away, his eyes grew cold, "I can trust you on that, right?"

You nodded, feeling his eyes burning into your head.

He stepped closer, closing the space between your bodies but still not touching you, "I'm glad I can trust you"

He let his hand rest near your face, and still, not touching you. You let your head rest on his rough hand, earning a quiet laugh, "I didn't think a lady like you would give in so quick"

Negan pulled away and smirked at your shakey body, your thighs rubbed against each other against your will, and he noticed. He leaned gainst you again, pressing his knee between your legs, "Good god girl, I can feel how wet you are"

Your hips moved against his leg, seeking whatever friction your aching cunt could get. You harshly whispered profanities as he pushed his leg up into your pelvis, watching the way you squirmed and bucked your hips.

"Quiet down kid, don't want someone to pay us a visit right now?"

"Shut up Negan" you hissed through clenched teeth.

He chuckled and wrapped a hand around your throat, "Watch your mouth little girl"

You gasped and whined at the gentle pressure on your windpipe, feeling close to falling off the edge of orgasm. He pulled his leg away, but left his hand to rest gently on your neck, leaving you to writhe and ache in your need.

"Now, I sincerely hope to see you soon so we can finish this little love session"

You whined and pushed one of his hands to rest on your mound, "Negan- please" you were begging at this point.

He squeezed the flesh forcefully, making you cry out loudly, "No- you see? I am in control right now, and you, need to listen very fucking closely. Do you understand?"

You let out a strangled breath, "Y-yes daddy"

You hadn't ment for it to come out, but Negan seemed pleased, "Good...", he smiled and thought for a moment, "You have to listen to Daddy, and I said that you can wait until I say you can cum"

You whined and nodded, "Yes Daddy"