Dean x Jaiden- Now?

Dean X Jaiden

"Jaaaaaaaidennnnnnn" Dean yelled as he walked through my house. I snickered from my hiding place, he had been searching for me for fifteen minutes straight. Dean's father had dropped him off the day before, my parents were used to having him stay randomly. We were both seven, his younger brother three.

"I give"

I busted out of the closet, "you're horrible at this Dean"

"Shut up Jaiden"

"That's a bad word dee" Sam butted in.

"Hush Sammy, as long as my mother's not around" I reassured him.

He seemed happier, "okay Jay"

I ruffled his hair, "go on and play"

"Okay"

I chuckled.

Dean laughed too.

Ten years later

I hadn't seen Dean in two years, Sammy no longer came over. I still lived in the same house, same hiding places. I stared out the dark window from my bed. Reminiscing about old memory's of playing with the Winchesters. I hadn't heard from them in a long time.

Were they okay?

I stood up and pulled on a black tank top and a dark blue flannel, along with some jeans. The Sun has just barely crested the horizon, purple's and oranges etching the sky. I stuffed my pocket knife in my jeans, grabbed my backpack full of provisions and opened the window. I dropped the pack on a bush. I left silently through the second floor window where my room was and deftly landed.

I was leaving this boring town, heading to any where but here. Even in the morning the air was warm and sticky, I walked into the woods. The ones me and Dean used to play in.

"Dean wait up!"

He had raced me to the tallest tree in the woods and had begun climbing.

"Not my fault you're so slow" he grunted as he hoisted him self up a branch.

I grabbed his leg before tugging with all my might, he came tumbling down on top of me. He had me pinned under him, but ten year old me saw nothing wrong with it. We laughed loudly as Sammy ran and jumped on top of Dean, "dog pile!" Sam laughed too.