Negan- Daddy's Little Problem Part2

Warnings: smut, language (Negan), teasing, Reader is 18, Chunky Reader

Pairing: Negan x FemReader

It had been an entire week of torture, well, not real torture (though I'm sure Negan would love to have some play with it). To put it blatantly, you were fucking horny, and there was no one to release the sexual strain your body had been building up with. Ever since Negan had stopped you in the hall and basically fucked you on his thigh, you couldn't stop thinking about that asshole. All you could do was lay in the twin sized bed, in your room, from the saviors and think about said asshole's thick, rough fingers sliding up your thighs.

You growled and groaned in frustration "Fuuuuuuuck...."

Your body ached, your head throbbed and your uterus decided to tear you from the inside out. You hadn't been out of your room for at least 24 hours, when you could feel the first cramps coming to kill your guts you stole about fifteen chocolate bars from the kitchen down the hallway. 

You turned onto your stomach and grabbed a heating pack you had "borrowed" from another lady and plugged it into the wall. The only thing you could think to call the mix of pain and sexual urges, would be heat. And from taking care of and breeding dogs, you knew you were not a pretty sight. Pressing the warmed pack onto your stomach and curling into a ball was your only current plan of attack. That is, until someone knocked on your door, before you could say anything it opened and Negan stepped in.

"Well, hello there little lady!"

You groaned in response and curled up tighter, wishing for the dirty little thoughts to shut the fuck up. 

He closed the door behind him, "How has my little theif been since I've last visited you?"

You let out a strained chuckle, "Just fine, how have you been since the hall fucking?"

Negan breathed in sharply, "You named it?"

You groaned as a particularly painful cramp seared through your abdomen.

He lowered his voice and gained a more sympathetic tone, "Hey, are you okay kid?"

You nodded your head before letting out a quiet, strained breath, "I'm fine, Negan"

"No you are fucking not, what can I do?"

Half of your brain told you to ask him to fuck your brains out, while the other half wanted a back rub and hot chocolate. 

"You can rub my back" You teased.

Negan set Lucille against the head board of the tiny bed you were currently curled up on and smiled down at you, "Can fucking do, sweet heart", he smirked and pushed you gently to make you turn on your stomach.

He kneeled beside the bed and pushed your baggy shirt up, when it started to snag you lifted up your chest and let him push it above your shoulders. You could feel his rough finger tips graze your skin gently, the warm skin making your body shiver. You groaned quietly into the blanket under you, "I haven't even fucking touched you yet" He drawled.

"Just rub my goddamn back you asshat"

Negan smiled, or at least you could imagine that he was smiling, with those goddamn dimples that could make you squirm just thinking about them. 

"Damn kid... I never did get to apreciate just how goddamn beautiful you are"

His hands rested gently on your shoulders, thumbs rubbing over the tender muscles woven over your shoulder blades. You closed your eyes as your body relaxed for the first time in half an hour as Negan continued rubbing your back, moving his hands lower, and lower, and lowe- 

"Negan?"

"Can't you ever relax?" he continued further down your back until he reached your lower, lower back.

You moaned quietly and tried to argue again, "Negan, what are you doing?"

"Trying to fucking help you relax"

His hands squeezed over your ass gently and your hips bucked into his hands, "That is not my back Negan"

"So?" He moved to lean over your body and  pressed his nose to your spine, his breath tickling over skin.

"I asked for a backrub"

"And you're getting a free bonus" His weight shifted over you so that he was kneeling over your hips.

You gave a warning tone, "Negan"

"What the fuck is it now? Do you want to show me these fucking giant lady balls you must have?"

Your hips rose up and ground up into him, "Don't tease unless you plan on doing something"

"I have a goddamn plan but you keep fucking with it" 

You were about to say something before he forced your hips down and pressed a kiss behind your ear. 

"But now, since you kept rudely interupting me" You squirmed under him, "I am going to make you wait, again"

Negan pulled away from you and stood, grabbing Lucille in the process, "Now, since I've decided to be the biggest goddamn cock block in the whole goddamn fucking world, I'll send you something over later-"

He turned and put his hand on the door handle, "Now, if you could excuse me, I am going to go fuck one of my exremely hot wives!"

You groaned and threw a pillow at him, "Way to rub it is asshole"

He smirked, blew you a kiss, and closed the door after leaving.

Asshole....