Dean and Sam- Friends with Benefits

Warnings: wincest, anal, threesome, slight non-con

Pairing: Dean x reader x Sam (wincest included)
Living with two men for most of your life and then finding that you have feelings for them both? Ever had that happen before? This seems way to cliché, and you hated it. A love triangle for fucks sake. And that's not even accounting if the brothers both liked you. It was finally a calm night at the bunker for awhile. At least for the next forty eight hours.

"Gabriel, no! I'm not going to do that!"

"Why not, unless you plan on going out there and talking to them about it, I'll fuck you instead. Now shoo"

You were just going to take the angel's word for it this time. Glancing at the clock on your bed room wall, it read "1:39 AM". You were usually asleep by now but you knew the brothers were all ways awake until at least five. You mustered enough courage to walk out in a crop top and shorts. Quietly you looked for the brothers, not finding them in their bed rooms. You heard groans from the library and became worried.

Following the noise you peeked around the corner to see Sam and Dean. Dean was bent over the table with Sam thrusting in him from behind. It was so wrong but what was your body to tell you. Your face heated up as you watched. Dean gripped the table as Sam felt inbetween his brothers thighs. Pumping on Dean's cock and fucking him at the same time. You could see Sam's hair falling in his face as he bit back groans.

Your own hand found itself traveling to your navel. Playing with your self as you watched, you let out a small moan. Both of the brothers stopped to see you standing meters away. Hand down your own pants. You sprinted away hearing faint, "fuck"s and "oh shit"s. Hiding in your room seemed like the only option. After that, the two days off went fast and a new hunt was to be pursued.

The ride was awkward and silent, the hunt went well and it took another two days in the impala until you made it back to the bunker. Sam had picked up a chick on the second night. You could hear them through the shity thin walls. She was screaming his name, something you wanted to do. Dean had seemed jealous all night, glaring at Sam every now and then. All you got from either of them was looks that you couldn't quite explain.

You slept the rest of the way home and woke up when Sam had carried you to your bed room. Quickly falling back asleep. You awoke to quiet arguing from what you thought was the library. It was hastily silenced with a barely audible thud. You excitedly left the confines of your room to see Sam and Dean going at it. Peering around the corner to see Dean being smothered by Sam's lips.

The feeling was back again, you knelt down to watch. Silently promising you wouldn't make any noise this time. Dean was running his fingers through Sam's hair. Tugging at it gently, Dean gasped as Sam's hand slid down his pants. God this was wrong, but you liked it. You began to fondle your self as you watched. Biting your lip to stay silent, an idea struck you. Tearing your self away from the scene you hurriedly stalked to the bath room.

You ran a shower and washed up before wrapping a towel around your self. Turning around Sam stood in your way, blocking any escape. "S-sam!"

"Don't act innocent, I saw you watching again"

This shut you up, "that's right, staring at us with out asking. You could have joined if you wanted"

"I-i.."

You backed against the wall, "its to late now, I'm choosing for you"

He ripped the towel away and threw you over his shoulder. Dean sat waiting in the library, "come to join us?"

You shuddered, "I guess"

Sam set you down on the table. Sam had his shirt off already and you felt overly exposed. Dean was only wearing his boxers, an already forming erection visible.

"How are we doing this then"

Sam and Dean looked at each other, "you'll see" they said in unison.

Dean came forwards first, pulling you to sit on the edge of the table. He pushed you to lie down and Sam came to stand next to you. Dean kneeled and slowly thrusted a finger into you.

"That's nothing, go with two"

Sam smirked at your tenacity, and you soon regretted your decisions. You bit your lip as Dean added the other finger. Sam leaned down and placed his lips on yours, forcing his tounge in your mouth. Dean began making "come hither" motions inside of you. You curled your toes as Sam squeezed your breast. You felt emptiness when Dean retrieved his fingers. You could hear him licking them clean.

You shuddered as you felt Dean plunge his tongue into you. Lapping at your juices. Sam fell back, as did Dean. They watched you panting on the table. Your juices dripping on the cold wood. Sam picked you up in an odd fashion. Holding you to his chest, a hand on each leg just below the knee cap. Dean ran his fingers along your slick folds. He held them back so he could line him self up with your entrance.

He eased into you, making you cringe in pain. You leaned your head back against Sam's shoulder. Letting out a small moan, you wrapped your legs around Dean's torso. "Just relax for a moment, what ever you do, don't tense up"

You did your best to relax and leaned forward on Dean. Sam left for a moment, grabbing some lube. He lathered his member and massaged some on to your ass. Sam let you lean back on him again and used one hand to maneuver his cock to your ass. His other arm was draped over your stomach. You felt the head of his length prod your rear. He pushed lightly and slowly into you. Being as gentle as he could be.

But that wasn't saying much for Sam, he was being careful but his sheer size made it hard. Finally he bottomed out and you let out a long held breath. Both Sam and Dean started thrusting at the same time. You could feel them both rubbing against each other inside of you. Dean leaned forward and left love bites down your neck as Sam pulled at your breasts. They both sped up and continued ramming into you.

They both moaned as you sat between them, being shared. "S-sam! Dean!"

You came on Dean as he was nearing his end. He groaned as he pulled out and came on Sam's leg. Sam on the other hand kept going and came inside you filling you up inside. He pulled out and collapsed on the floor, still hugging you to his chest. Dean joined and cuddled with you. All spooning on the floor together.

You panted breathlessly, "we should do this again"

"Fuck buddies?" Dean asked

"More like friends with benefits" Sam responded.