Chapter 9

Sirius' POV (I missed writing as him)

I looked around my kitchen table. Words couldn't describe how I felt. Seeing my entire family and future family, all laughing and eating and joking around. Moony caught my eye, and smiled. Of course he understood what I was feeling, he always had.

Thankfully, someone interrupted my mushy feelings. In the form of a bleach blonde kid appearing in the middle of the kitchen. He casually strode in and sat down beside Al.

"Hey everyone." He nodded and took a dinner roll from Al's plate. By now, I could care less about another kid showing up, and apparently everyone else felt the same. A couple minutes had gone by before Harry finally said

"So who are you?" The rest of the table fell silent, fully acknowledging the kid now.

"Oh me? I'm Scorpius."

"Scorpion? Sounds like something Malfoy would name his kid." Ron snorts.

"Well that's pretty accurate. I'm a Malfoy." And if the room had exploded at the news of Al Snivellus Potter, it was nothing compared to this.

The entire table, minus the children of course, was screaming at the poor kid. I knew of the infamous hatred between Harry and his friends and Malfoy's son, which infuriated me to no end, but I felt bad for the kid who had the reputation pushed onto him.

"SILENCIO!" Teddy roared.

Harry and Ron sat still, furious expressions across their faces but unwillingly silent. The rest of the kids were glaring at the adults.

"And to think we were finally getting somewhere." Teddy seethed.

"Can I just...interrupt here...yeah- What the HELL is going on here!?" Scorpion interjects, setting his roll down and gazing questioningly at us.

"We're in 1995 Scorp. That's my dad." Al explains, pointing at Harry.

"Ooh nice! By the way, nice job breaking Uncle Harry's time turner James. I touched some sand and got stuck here too."

"Hey! How'd you kn..."

"It's always you James. So they all hate Draco in this time. Which means they hate me by association." Scorpion guesses, or Scorpius or Scorp or whatever the bloody hell his name is.

Finally the spell fades away and Harry is the first to speak.

"Did you call me Uncle Harry?"

"Yeah." Scorpius (Pretty sure it's Scorpius) sighs. "I'll guess we'll drag out the whole story again.

"So basically, after the war, my father changed. My grandfather got locked away and because of that my father was free again. He wasn't friends with you all, but he was friendly." Scorp pauses, stops looking at Harry, Ron, and Hermione to look at Al again. It was a subtle move, but I noticed Al squeeze his hand in encouragement.

"But then halfway through second year, Lucius was released from Azkaban." A couple gasps of horror and surprise were heard around the table, and Lily teared up remembering the tragic event.

"Dad wouldn't stand up to him, and just reverted back to his old ways but even worse." Scorpius now looked up at Harry. "You told me once what the dursleys did to you after you mentioned or did accidental magic? My father did the same." Harry gritted his teeth at this memory and clenched his fists.

"What the bloody hell did you do to deserve that?!" He burst out before he could stop himself.

Wait what.

"Which was what again?!" I yelled at the same time as Remus. But Harry gave us no notice. He was soley fixated on the boy across the table from him.

"I told him about you guys." Scorpius sighed. "Oh and probably the fact that I was dating Al didn't help much." He added as an afterthought.

"Um excuse you. You still are." Al objected.

"Right you are darling." Scorpius agreed, kissing Al's nose.

"Keep the PDA to a minimum guys." Teddy grumbled, picking at his potatoes.

"OKAY. BACK THE HELL UP FOR A MINUTE." I roar, frustrated. "HARRY." I then said turning to my godson.

"Yeah you know what guys I'm really tired, think i'm gonna go l..."

"Sit down" Remus snapped. Harry sat down. "What were you saying the dursleys did to you now?"

"Well technically, it was Scor..." He trailed off when he saw our expressions.

"Guys, it was hardly a big deal. They just didn't...feed me as much as they probably could've." He mumbled.

"You told me they locked you in your room for an entire summer once with only a glass of water and 2 pieces of bread a day." Scorpius argued.

"And don't forget the summer we literally pried bars off your window to rescue you." Ron added, looking at his friend sadly.

There was again a deadly pause as Remus and I stared at Harry. Remus was apparently the first to be able to form words.

"And you never thought to...hmmm i don't know maybe...mention this!?" Remus cried, upset but not quite as livid as I was.

"What the hell was anyone supposed to do about it! The whole 'My mother cast this protective charm' and everything, there's point to argue it." Harry looked at me during his argument.

"Harry." I sighed, trying to keep the anger inside. You're not angry at him, but this bloody situation we're in, I reminded myself.

"Harry, you know that we love you right? Every single person in this room cares about you in some way."

"I know that, Padfoot." Harry says softly, but I shake my head.

"No, I mean, Harry you're not just James' kid to us. We...ugh I just..." I groaned, looking to Moony for help, putting my head in my hands.

"I think what Sirius, very poorly I might add, is trying to say that we care about you past being James' son. I often get the feeling, that you feel you're an obligation for us. Because of our love for James and Lily, we have to love and want the best for you. Because you're their son. But you're more than that to us Harry..." And now Moony was struggling for words.

"Harry, come to us when you need help, or even if you think you don't need help because in past experience, you probably do.
You don't have to do it all alone." I finished with a tone of finality.

He nodded at us, and looked like he wanted to say something but he had no idea what. I noticed his eyes were filled with tears. Not Lily's eyes, but Harry's eyes.

"Well, I thoroughly understand why you talk about the two of them as if they were gods, Harry." Teddy laughs sadly, tears in his eyes as well.

"Well, if we're done with that particularly emotionless conversation, I would love to talk about how much it amuses me that Harry's son and Malfoy's son are dating." Fred pipes up from the other end of the table. Everyone starts to laugh again, except Harry who just manages a smile. I can tell he's distracted though, thinking of what we said. I hope he really listens this time.

I start paying attention to the conversation again just as I hear Scorpius say

"...Mcgonnagal loves it, too. She always tells me she's always wanted to yell 'Potter and Malfoy, stop making out right this instant!' and now she finally can." No one can contain their laughter at this, not even Harry, as Mcgonnagal flushes bright red and adamantly denies such claims.

A/N - You finally meet Scorp! I hope you love him as much as I do. I still haven't read cursed child, but I do know Al/Scorp is a big ship so I threw that in there as a thank you to my readers.

In other news, its American Election day, so I thought i'd update. In my opinion, they both suck so if the U.S. goes to shit, everyone can come up here to Canada. You'll learn to love maple syrup.