Chapter 10

Sirius' POV

It was nearing the end of the meal, and the future kids were done introducing themselves to the newest guest, Hagrid. I personally don't remember much of Hagrid, other than the occasional trip through the woods he accompanied us on for our punishment, but Harry, Ron, and Hermione seemed rather close to him.

I in the midst of laughing to myself about how my late 'family' would react to all of my guests when a loud crack echoed through the halls, similar to the sound of apparation, but identical to the one we heard when the kids appeared. I realized what was happening when I met Moony's eyes and he smiled wistfully at me, and then back at Teddy. We'd be saying goodbye soon.

I slowly stood to greet them and just as I had reached the end of the table, the four of them stepped into the room. I couldn't take another step towards them, but it looked like the feeling was mutual.

"Sirius." The adult Harry whispered. His eyes darted around the table for a second, before also whispering "Remus."

It felt so strange, seeing my godson so much older. I'm sure it was hard for him, considering this is the first time in close to 25 years. It's him that makes the first move, startling me when I realize he's right in front of me, wrapping his arms around me and hugging me tightly, a man's hug. He's only a couple inches taller than me, but it makes all the difference.

"Bloody hell, Sirius." He whispers as he pulls back, tears in his eyes as he takes in my appearance. I guess he doesn't want his new last memory of me to be sad however, for which i'm internally grateful, because he laughs softly and says "I'm not a tall man but I don't remember you being this short." It takes me a minute, but I suddenly start roaring laughing. God, he's still so much like James.

When everyone realized that the tears are over, people start getting up and hugging the adult Ron, Ginny, and Hermione, and then Harry too after he's reunited with old Moony. Everyone that is, except for the younger counterparts.

*Just gonna be everyones POV now*

"Daddy!!" Lily cries jumping up from the table and running to her father. Many eyes turn to watch as he scoops her up and laughs, kissing her nose.

"Hey Lils, I told ya we were coming, didn't I?" He says to her, laughing. He then passes the squirming, giggling girl to his wife and turns to the rest of the room.

"Well you'll probably be wanting some answers beyond what the kids can provide." He sighs, eyes stormy from the memories. "Roxy, can you take the rest of the kids out and make sure they have everything? Don't take an eye off James or Fred."

After the kids were escorted out, the four adults sat down beside Vic and Teddy. Once they were settled, professor Mcgonnagal was the first to break the silence.

"First of all, before we delve into details of everything, I want to know if the four of you are alright."

Ginny smiled and spoke up
"Hello Minerva, lovely to see you as always", which in turn shocked both the professor and younger Ginny as well.

"Unfortunately, due to the behaviors of our children, we see each other fairly regularly." Hermione added, laughing at her shock.

"We're all okay. Some of us suffered more than others i'll say, but we've survived. The only way is to move on." Ginny stated simply, shrugging her shoulder. Of course it hadn't been nearly as easy as that, Harry thought sadly, remembering the nights the two of them spent awake, pretending to sleep until they couldn't lie to each other any longer. Those nights were hard.

It's Remus who speaks up this time.

"Teddy mentioned the three of you spent a year running? What was that about?"

"We really wanted a year off, so we went camping and snuck into the ministry and broke a bunch of muggleborns out, and they visited Godric's Hollow and almost got eaten by a snake impersonating Bagshot, we escaped Malfoy Manor and saved Luna and Ollivander, Oh man what else. We spent a little time at Bill and Fleur's place, me and harry did a little late night swimming, oh we broke into Gringotts and rooted Bellatrix's vault and escaped on a dragon, oh and then we went to Hogwarts, met Dumbledore's brother and started the battle."

"RONALD! Be serious for once in your bloody life!" Hermione exclaimed.

"Well, do you deny it happened!"

"Well, it wasn't quite like that!"

Sirius Black was roaring laughter again, but was silenced when Harry spoke up.

"We were hunting Horcruxes."

Horrified gasps were heard around the table again. Dumbledore nodded, frown lines strong upon his face.

"NO! You were children! You shouldn't have known the word!" was echoed by every adult, shaking their heads and voicing their concerns.

Young Hermione was as pale as a ghost, but Ron and Harry were as confused as ever.

"A horcrux is some of the darkest magic to exist. By committing murder or another heinous crime, a witch or wizard can sever their soul and keep it safe in a object. You can then only kill them if you have killed the piece of soul first." future Hermione explained.

"Voldemort, however, is slightly over the top." Ginny said, chuckling darkly, and Harry continued on.

"He made a total of seven horcruxes. The first was his diary that posessed Ginny, which is already destroyed. From then on, it was his father's ring, Helga Hufflepuff's cup from Gringotts, Salazar Slytherin's locket, Rowena Ravenclaw's Diadem from the castle, Nagini the snake, and then, lastly, me."

"Are you saying that, right now, there's a piece of Voldemort inside me?" Harry asks. The answer was obvious, but no one wanted to know.

Older Harry nodded, looking sadly at his younger self. "That's why you're a parselmouth and have those visions. But we already suspected that anyways."

"Well then how am I alive. I have to die in order to get rid of it" He replies flatly, echoing the question that everyone is silently asking.

"Well something happens. More than a near-death experience, but you don't die." When his statement is met with confused looks, he shrugs. "I don't know how to explain it."

Heavy silence followed.

OMFG YOU GUYS!!! OVER 1000 VIEWS!!! That is literally so amazing and I can't even begin to explain how crazy that is. I literally started this story one night because I thought it might be fun and this is insane. I did not expect so many readers. I'm not that happy with this chapter so i'm gonna update the next one in a day or two.