❦ᕼOᑎEYᗰOOᑎ ;*)❦

*~Jacob's POV~*

"Chres?" I called to him.

"Yes baby?" He answered looking towards me.

His sexy dark chocolate swirls captivating me in a trance. I couldn't believe this man right in front of me, was now my husband. I had a sexy beast, known as my husband with me forever.

"I love you." I cooed as I kissed his lips softly.

"I love you too baby." He mummer against my lips, cupping my cheek.

We kissed sweetly and softly with small pecks, until it got a little heated. Chres deepened the kiss, pulling me onto his lap. He trailed his tongue slowly down my neck, sucking onto my now heated skin.

"Mmm papi." I moaned breathlessly in his ear, as he slid his cool hands under my dress shirt.

His fingers slowly traced the outline of my not so noticeable abs. While he assaulted my neck hungrily with his mouth.

**************

**************

🍹🌅Bahamas 🍹🌅

As soon as Cres closed the door, I was pinned against the door. The pulsing bulge in his pants told me he wanted me. His hands slid my suit jacket of my shoulders, letting it slip to the floor.

He walked us into our hotel bedroom, laying me on the soft bed sheets. His hot mouth kissing down my neck, while he slid his hand down onto my throbbing member. His hand sneakily rubbing me softly.

"Oohh papi!" I moaned loudly as he started grinding his member roughly onto mines.

He kissed down my jawline, sucking on the soft skin between my neck and shoulder blade. His hands sliding to the hem of my shirt unbuttoning it, then slowly taking it off my body.

Once my shirt was off, I started unbuttoning Chres shirt. My hands skillfully unbuttoned the buttons on his shirt showing his sculpted chest. His abs shining in all their glory. I slid my hands over his shoulders sliding his shirt off.

"Mmm my husbands so sexy."I purred seductively in his ear.

I flipped us over, unbuckling Chresantos pants and sliding them down his toned thighs. I did the same slipping my pants off, sitting on his throbbing member.

I moaned as his hard d!ck made contact with my whole. I rolled my hips in a circular motion knowing that would drive him crazy.

"Mmm." He groaned holding onto my hips.

I slid up and down on his hard length becoming irritated when our boxers prevented me from taking him all in me.

"You gotta take these off daddy." I mummer against his neck licking down his chest and stopped at his black boxers.

"Take em' off baby." He told me, his voice coming out low and husky sending shivers down my spine.

I slipped my finger into his boxers, sliding them down his toned thighs slowly. I bit onto my bottom lip watching as his member stood at attention.

"Mmm, now back to work." I said sexily, licking around his d!ck. Then taking him into my mouth.

"Ssss, oh god!" He moaned loudly thrusting his hips into my mouth.

I moaned on his d!ck loving to hear him moan, and groan in pleasure. I held onto his hips making him be still, while I bobbed my head up and down on his hard member. He held onto my head thrusting his hips into my mouth moaning loudly when I sucked harder and faster.

I felt his hands grip onto my curls roughly, while I sucked harder on him listening to him moan loudly.

"Baby I'm gonna cummm!" He moaned loudly as he spilled his juices all in my mouth.

I sucked him clean, kissing up his chest.

"Mmm daddy you taste so good."I mummer against his sweet lips.

I kissed him roughly slipping my tongue into his mouth wanting him to taste his sweet liquids.

"Mmm baby your a naughty boy." He moaned. "Maybe I should punish you." He growled/ moaned.

He roughly kissed me, flipping us over on the bed. My arms were pinned above my head, while he sucked on my neck.

"Ooo daddy." I moaned as he teased me. His hard d!ck sticking me at my entrance.

He slowly thrusted his cock making it enter half way into me. I moaned in irritation, because I wanted him to be so deep in me.

"Daddy, stop teasin- ugghh Chres!!!" I moaned loudly as he pounded his cock into me.

He thrusted his hips rough and fast into me. I moaned loudly while scratching onto his back.

"Mmmm right there daddy! Oh yes! Uh harder!" I screamed loudly.

He pounded into me roughly turbo style. While he sucked on my neck hungrily. After a couple of minutes he let go of my wrist placing his hands on my ass, while he trusted into me still kissing and sucking on my skin. He squeezed and rubbed on my ass making me moan again.

He flipped us over again me on top of him, literally.

"Ride me baby." He groaned.

I rolled my hips, bouncing up and down on his length. Both of us moaning in sync as I moved faster.

"Mmm Jacob, baby you ride me like a pro." He groaned.

I smirked at his comment rolling my hips faster moving skillfully on him.

***********

*2 Hours Later*

"Mmm Chres, daddy! Right there baby." I moaned loudly. "ooohhh Papi I'm gonna cum!" I moaned.

"N-No Jacob. Hold it for me baby." Chres groaned as he pushed in and out of me.

I tried my best to hold my mind blowing orgasm. Chres worked up his speed, pounding in me like an animal.

"Aahh shit Jacob baby, your so damn tight babe." He groaned, pound into me making the headboard hit the wall.

"Daddy! I can't hold it, I need to come. please." I moaned shutting my eyes tight.

"Mmm ok, come for daddy then baby." He moaned in my ear.

I moaned loudly spilling my orgasm all over Chres cock. He spilled his hot sticky juices in me thrusting them out while I still moaned in pleasure.

Chres collapsed on the side of me, while I rolled over laying my head on his chest.

"Mmm baby you can ride daddy like a pro, for real." Chres commented breathlessly.

I chuckled at his voice, getting up. I went over to the drawers grabbing a pair of my boxers and a t-shirt and a pair of grey sweatpants. I looked over at Chresanto to see him looking my body up and down, licking his lips hungrily.

"You didn't get enough of me daddy? I mean we did go at it for 3 hours." I cooed biting my bottom lip.

"Mmm baby I can never get enough of that fat ass. I wanna taste your lips some more, and I just want to make love to you over and over and over again. That is why were on our honeymoon." Chres said cornering me.

I smirked at him pecking his lips sweetly, letting them linger on his.

"Maybe later." I cooed.

He pouted his bottom lip out making me kiss it, with a small chuckle. I grabbed onto his hand bringing him into the bathroom with me.

"What are we doing?" He asked.

"Take a shower with me." I told him.

"Ok." He said with a small smile.

______________________________________________________

FIRST chapter guys!! I hope you liked it, even though you probably will. Hehe horny teenagers. (;

*10 Votes && 10 Comments*

_Dezzi_