★☆ᕼᗩᑭᑭY ᗷIᖇTᕼᗪᗩY ᗷᗩᗷY GIᖇᒪ!!!★☆

*~Aniya's POV~*

"Daddy, daddy! Wake up!" I shouted happily in daddy's room.

I jumped happily on the bed as daddy groaned sitting up.

"Guess what today is daddy." I said excitedly.

"What's today baby girl?" He asked with a smirk.

"Today's my birthday!" I shouted happily.

"And what does that mean?" he asked still smiling at me.

"That I get what ever I want?" I asked with a questioning look.

"Exactly what ever you want baby." He said picking me up.

I giggled loudly screaming for daddy to stop as he kissed me on my face. He tickled me making my tummy hurt.

"Daddy, daddy stop!" I giggled loudly.

"Hey, leave my baby alone!" I heard daddy-ma shout.

I wiggled out of daddy's grip, running to daddy-ma. He grabbed me, putting me on his hip.

"Happy birthday, baby girl!" Ma shouted making me giggle, as he sweezed me twightly.

"Tank you daddy ma." I smiled.

"Your welcome baby cakes. Now, let's eat breakfast. I made your favorite; Cinnamon pancakes, bacon, eggs, sausage, biscuits, and orange juice." He said.

"Yay!" I yelled happily clapping my hands.

Daddy-ma sat me in my high chair, giving me my food.

Yummy!!!!! 😋

++++++++++++++++

*~Jacob's POV~*

"She's getting so big." I whispered to myself.

Soon my baby will be off to college leaving me alone with her freaky ass daddy.

"Yeah, she's growing into a beautiful little girl. " He said laying his chin on my shoulder.

"Think we're doing all right?" I asked, referring to our parenting skills.

"Yeah, I think were doing great for gay parents." He said kissing my neck.

I smiled, I guess we were. Unlike some parents, even if they were straight. Some could careless about their child but I care A LOT about my baby. She means the world to me and I would never want anything to happen to her.

She's my world, my joy, 99.9% of my heart ( Chres is the 1%- lmao, no don't tell him that xD), the reason I get up in the morning, the reason I sleep good at night, and so much more.

"Aniya." I called to her.

"Yes daddy-ma?". She answered looking towards me.

"I'm gonna go get your outfit ready, ok. I want you to stay with daddy because it's a surprise. DO NOT come up for anything. It's a bathroom down here. Just please don't come upstairs because then the surprise will be ruin. An that's gonna make daddy-ma cry." I said pouting for dramatic effect.

"Ok daddy-ma. I'll stay here with daddy." She smiled.

"Thank you baby." I said kissing her cheek, before going up stairs.

For her birthday outfit I grabbed this ----> http://pinterest.com/pin/493496071639945859/

I then grabbed her birthday crown along with the necklace and the set of diamond heart shaped earrings me and Chresanto bought her.