♁♂ᔕᗯEETIE I ᗯᗩᑎT ᗩ ᗷᗩᗷY♁♂

*~Chresanto's POV~*

All the way to the small cool lounge in the Bahamas, I was cheesing. Jacob was being my little possessive (female) mate. Every female or gay man that passed us and gave me flirtatious looks, Jacob growled at tightening his arm around my waist.

I just kept walking like normal thinking how sexy I found him being jealous was. He cute chocolate hazel dough eyes sparked with a hint of feistiness.

"Your so sexy when your jealous." I whispered playfully in Jacobs ear.

He looked at me rolling his eyes, and blowing out what sounded like an irritated breath. I wrapped both my arms around his waist, holding him tight to me.

"Don't act like that baby." I mummer against his shoulder, kissing his skin softly.

"I'm tired of all these thirsty hoes AND niggas eyeballing you like a piece of meat. Your MY HUSBAND and I don't want anyone taking you away from me." He pouted.

I smiled genuinely at his comment. I pulled my finger under his chin, making him face me.

"Let all these females and males eyeball me. It doesn't effect me because I'm with you. Your my baby, my husband, and the only man that has my ring on your finger." I told him kissing his lips softly, the sparks shooting through my lips.

"I know but I still don't like when people eyeball you." He pouted.

I looked at Jacob, then started pulling him over to a small 2 seated table. I pulled him on my lap wrapping my arms around his waist. He laid his head on my shoulder drawing small circles on my chest.

"You know I don't like it when you pout baby. Your to damn cute to be doing all the frowning, and whining. I don't ever want to hear you whine unless daddy is putting it down on you, and I tell you to. Now fix that sexy little lip of yours and give daddy a kiss." I told Jacob.

He giggled a small tint of pink on his cheeks, while he kissed me.

"I love you Jakey." I cooed kissing his forehead.

"I love you to Chres." He replied back hugging me.

I squeezed him tighter to my chest, taking in all of his sweet scent. Once he pulled away he gave me a quick kiss to the cheek, like a shy school girl. I shook my head smiling, then grabbing his chin and kissing him properly.

"Let's go get some ice-cream baby boy." I said standing us up.

"Ok." He agreed.

We walked to the ice cream shop chatting with one another. I loved my baby so much. It still shocks me to this day to think about the trouble I went through to protect him.

We walked into the ice-cream shop towards the counter. Jacob looked over the flavors trying to choose which kinda he wanted.

"Welcome to Yummy-Freez how may I help you?" Asked the petite brunet.

"Could I have cookies 'n' cream in a bowl with Oreos around it?" I asked.

I watched as she typed in my order, then looking to Jacob.

"And for you sir?" She asked.

"Um, could I have the M&M ice-cream?" He asked shyly.

"Which one?" She asked with a small smile.

"The chocolate one with the small m&m's."Jacob told her.

"Ok, that will be $15.08." She told us.

I took $16 out of my wallet handing her the money. After that she handed us our ice-cream. We walked out to the balcony of the ice-cream shop sitting down.

We ate our ice-cream sharing with one another, laughing and having fun. We then walked off to an aquarium. As we looked at the fishes and other sea creatures, I stared at Jacob in awe.

The way my baby's face lite up like a little kid on Christmas Eve made me heart sore. He looked so happy and adorable, I'd do anything to see my baby's face light up like that.

"Chres?" Jacob called to me.

"Yes babydoll?" I asked holding him by the waist, while he played with the buttons on my shirt.

"Can we get a dog?" He asked shyly.

"Of course we can baby." I smiled kissing his forehead. "Anything else you want?" I cooed.

"Ummm...." He blushed a deep red.

"What is it baby?" I smiled amused by his face.

"I-I want k-kids." He stuttered over his words, looking up at me.

"Really?" I asked grinning.

"Y-Yeah." He smiled at me.

I grinned brightly smashing my lips to his. Oh god I just loved hearing that. My baby wants kids! I want kids to!

"Baby you just made me the happiest husband on this earth." I said excitedly.

He giggled wrapping his arms around my neck. I kissed him sweetly, turning my head when I heard and elderly couple cooing at us. I smiled brightly at them, while the smiled back.

"We can start now if you want." I cooed sexily in his ear.

"I think I like the sound of that." He replied back, biting onto his lower lip.

I held the pleasurable growl in my throat, smacking Jacobs plumped ass.

"Let's go then." I whispered huskily in his ear.

He giggled cutley, while I chased him all the way back to our hotel room, which wasn't that far.

______________________________________________________

Hehe there cute married couple. Next chapter I'm going to skip to 3 years later.

11 Comments & 11 Votes plzz!!!

_EᘔᘔIE_