❁✱ᑎᗩᑌGᕼTY ᗰOᖇᑎIᑎG ᔕE᙭..TᔕK TᔕK✱❁

*~Sahara's POV~*

I stretched my arms and legs as I got out of bed. Aniya was in her room that I had for her still asleep

I called Jacob then got to doing my daily hygiene.

I went to the bathroom looking at the nest on top of my head. I grabbed a comb trying to get the tangles and knots out of my hair. Once my hair was stainable I stripped out of my clothes grabbing a shower cap. I ran the shower getting in.

After a half an hour I got out drying my body off. I went back out to my room grabbing a bra and panties pulling them on then rubbing lotion on my body. I grabbed a pair of cotton black leggings pulling them on. Then I grabbed a dark blue under shirt, pulling on my jean top that the sleeves stopped at my elbow.

I curled my hair pulling it into a high ponytail letting a few strands of my hair hang. Then I did my make-up going natural. After that I woke up Aniya getting her ready.

"Aunty, I wanna go back to bed." she whined.

"Sweetie, how are we going to go shopping for your birthday outfit if your in the bed sleep?" I asked her.

Her eyes sparkled when she heard me mention shopping. Her small little high pitched squeals hurting my ears.

"Aniya honey, stop please." I begged her.

"Come on aunty we gotta hurry up!" She yelled excitedly.

I smiled at her excitement. I washed her up, pulling on her dark blue skinny jeans and her 2013 yellow Disney top with her favorite Disney characters on it, then pulling on her chestnut colored Uggs. I put her gold stud Mickey earrings along with her necklace that said 'Aniya' in cursive.

I then pulled her to my vanity doing her hair. I brushed her curly hair into a puffy ponytail, letting a few strands hang then pulling her yellow head band on.

[Her ponytail is like Princeton's when he pulls all his hair up if you've seen it. If not look it up Princeton's hair in a ponytail]

****

*~Jacob's POV~*

I walked over to the counter hearing my cell phone ring.

"Hello?"

"Hey Jacob it's Sahara, are you ready yet?" She asked.

"Yeah, I'm making breakfast. Why don't you guys come over and eat before we go?" I suggested.

"Ok, we'll be over in like 1 hour I just have to get Aniya up."

"Alright, bye." I said hanging up.

I finished cooking the last of breakfast. I was serving; pancakes, sausage, bacon, grits, toast, eggs, with orange juice, apple juice, and grape juice.

I placed 3 pancakes on Chres plate with 4 strips of bacon and 2 sausages, eggs, and a cup of coffee.

I went into the living room sitting his food and his coffee in front of him.

"There you go daddy." I winked playfully.

"Trying to get yourself in trouble this morning huh?" Chres asked with a smirk.

"No, just serving my man his food that's all." I said innocently.

"Maybe I'm not hungry for food, but something more explicit. Like your sweet creamy liquids sliding down my throat. You think you can serve daddy your special order this morning Mr.August?" Chres muttered against my ear seductively.

"I think I can make an exception for daddy." I moaned as his hands trailed down my body making me hot.

"Mmm, I like the sound of that, morning sex from my partner." Chres groaned against my neck as he sucked my skin hungrily.

My knees went weak from the intense pleasure and his huge bulge poking me in my back.

He pulled me upstairs to the shower turning it on then stripping both of our clothes. When we got in the water ran over both off our hot body's.

I moaned as Chres pushed my hot body against the cold tile walls in the shower. His mouth attacked the skin on my neck licking and sucking hard leaving a hickey for sure.

"Daddy! Take me now!" I moaned loudly as he pulled me on his waist his d!ck pressing at my entrance.

"Your so impatient sweetie, maybe I should go slow huh?" Chres smirked.

"No, no, please don't papí. I want you in me so bad daddy." I moaned purposely in his ear feeling his d!ck twitch at my entrance.

"How bad baby? How much do you want daddy to fuck you? How bad do you want me to roll my hips inside your tight whole, pounding hard and fast giving you no mercy?" He muttered against my ear so sexily.

Oh god help me, my husbands to damn sexy for me to handle.

"I want it so bad daddy. I want you to ram your d!ck inside my tight whole, giving me no mercy. I wanna hear you calling me your little slut, slapping my ass however you like!" I moaned at the dirty imagines in my head.

"Your so naughty baby. Daddy will give it to you just like that." Chres spoke huskily as he slapped my ass hard. "You have suck a juicy ass baby, bend it over for me. Hands on the wall." He ordered.

I did as told my d!ck hard as a rock. I moaned loudly as I felt Chres ram in me. He thrusted his hips in and out of me kissing down my neck hungrily his hands holding onto my waist.

"Oh daddy, harder!" I moaned loudly.

I yelped as I felt his rough big hands slap my ass.

"Mmm your such a slut." he growled in my ear thrusting his hips faster inside me.

We went at it for at least an hour then washing each other up. I then pulled my clothes on grabbing a new pair of boxers. I limped down the stairs as I heard the doorbell ring.

*~Chresanto's POV~*

I smirked to myself as I watched Jacob limp to the door. I tore that ass up real good.

"Daddy-ma!!!" I heard my baby girl scream as she hooked onto Jacobs leg making him groan.

"What's wrong ma?" she asked concerned.

"Nothing baby, daddy-ma just has a sore leg right now." I spoke for Jacob motioning for him to sit down.

"Go get some breakfast Aniya." Jacob said to her.

She did as told skipping to the kitchen. She doesn't need to use any knives because she has mini pancakes.

"What's really the matter Jacob?" Sahara asked with a smirk on her face.

"Weelll, ummm, Chres kinda fucked me numb now my leg hurts." Jacob blushed hard hiding his face in his hands.

"You mean you begged me to tear that ass up and hit it from the back. That's why your limping honey." I said with a smirk Sahara's face turning up into a sour face.

"I'm going into the kitchen, y'all some freaks." She said scowling.

I chuckled while Jacob covered his face in embarrassment.

"Don't be in embarrassed baby." I chuckled as I kissed his forehead holding him to my chest.

______________________________________________________

Hope you guys liked this chapter! Jacob & Chresanto some freaks, that's why Jacob walking around the house limping his ass off. d; /.\ (Lmao)

16 Votes && 16 Comments plzz!

-Dezzie