♚♡ᗩᑎIYᗩ ᒍᗩYᒪEE ᗩᑌGᑌᔕT♡♚

3 Years Later

*~Chresanto's POV~*

I lent up against the doorframe of my little princesses room, watching as Jacob rocked back and forth on the brown chair. Aniya layed her small head full of baby curls on Jacobs chest fiddling with his shirt. He smoothed his hands down her head, kissing her forehead.

"Daddy-ma?" Aniyah called softly.

"Yes baby?" Jacob asked, running his fingers through her hair.

"Do you think you and daddy will be together forever?" She asked softly.

I rose my eyebrow wondering were she came up with that question. I watched intensely as I waited for Jacobs answer.

"I think so baby. I love your daddy so much, that I wouldn't think of hurting him. You and him mean the world to me, and if I break his heart then I break yours. And I don't want to do that." He explained softly to her.

"Why would you bweak my hearty ?" Aniya asked curiously.

"Because leaving your father and not being able to be with him would hurt you. I know you love your daddy so much baby girl, and I wouldn't want to take that away from you. I know what it feels like to have a parent taken away from you, and I don't want my baby to go through the same thing I did." Jacob cooed.

"Dwon't cwy daddy-ma." Niya told Jacob, using her small hands to whip his tears.

I then took that as my cue to walk into the room. I walked over to Jacob and Aniya wrapping both of them in my arms. I cooed sweet nothings to Jacob running my fingers soothingly through his curls.

I walked with Aniya on my hip and Jacob holding onto my side. I walked us to me and Jacob's room, laying Aniya on the bed. I took Jacob into the bathroom for a minute to talk to him.

"Stop crying baby." I said softly kissing away the tears.

He looked at me with glossy eyes, and his bottom lip poking out quivering. I lent down taking his face into my hands, placing a long kiss on his lips rubbing soothing circles on his cheeks.

"Stop crying please baby. Your to beautiful to let those salty tears slip down those cute cheeks." I said smiling softly at Jacob, kissing his forehead softly.

"O-Ok" he said nodding his head.

I took a clean towel putting it in hot water, and squeezing the water out, then whipping his face. I intertwined our fingers walking back into our room. Aniya was in the middle of the bed with the covers pulled over her watching Tangled.

I slipped into the bed next to her, while Jacob did the same. As I got comfortable Aniya scooted towards me, snuggling her little body under mines. I wrapped my arms protectively around her kissing her forehead lovingly.

"Come over here baby, and snuggle with me and Lee Lee." I said to Jacob calling Aniya by her middle name.

Jacob scooted over snuggling up against Aniya, wrapping his arms around her. I outstretched my arms, wrapping them around both Jacob and Aniya.

"I love you guys." I cooed kissing Aniya's sleeping form, then pecking Jacob on the lips.

"I love you to papi." Jacob replied back with a warm smile.

I grabbed the remote turning the TV off, and snuggling with my babies. I combed my fingers through Aniya's hair loving the feel of her soft baby curls.

My baby's birthday was next week. I can't believe she'll be turning 4 already. She's growing up to fast for my liking. I already know she'll be a heart throb, especially with her big dough brown eyes, that she gets from Jacob.

______________________________________________________

Aniya is so sweet and caring. I see she gets that from Chres and the little cute face of hers from Jacob.

12 votes & 11 comments plzz!

_EᘔᘔI_