♁☻ GIᖇᒪᔕ .ᐯᔕ. ᗷOYᔕ ♂☹

*~Chresanto's POV~*

Sahara and Aniya cheer for my mom as she dances against dad. My mouth wide open in shock as they dance to Ciara Body Party, and mom is kicking ass. She is literally teasing dad with her body, swirling her hips, and dropping lower then I thought she could.

"Damn baby, I forgot how sexy you are when you swirl them hips for daddy." My dad groans in moms ear, placing his hands on her hips while she still danced.

"Oooo, grandpa said a bad word." Aniya pointed as she oo'ed at my parents.

"Ew dad that's nasty!" Sahara shrieks.

"Oh my god we're losing dad! It's a trap!" I shout to late after mom wins, jumping up and down.

"Damn." He says throwing his hands up slapping them down onto his thighs.

"Better look next time baby. Just know your charm doesn't work when it comes to competition." Mom said smiling.

"Nice go dad." I mutter sarcastically giving me dad a fake smile.

"Oh shut up." He groans while everyone laughs.

Next it was me and my sister.

"Ready Sahara?" I asked with a mischievous grin on my face.

"No." she says with an unsure face.

"Oh well." I say before starting Up Chris Brown Love More.

We started krumping, and dancing like we were from a dance video. But of course I won this round, making sure to shove it all in Sahara's face since she thought she would win.

Next was Jacob and Aniya.

"Ready baby?" Jacob asked with a small smile.

"Yes!" Aniya squealed getting in her little dance position.

Jacob and the rest of us chuckled at her enthusiasm. He started playing Omg Girlz Do You Remember just for Aniya.

10 minutes after when the game was over my mouth was on the floor. My baby could dance!

"Yay!" Aniya cheered happily, her score 508 compared to Jacobs 492.

"That's a damn shame." I whispered to myself.

"Oh shut the hell up Chresanto." Jacob said rolling his eyes.

I walked over to him wrapping my arm around his waist tightly. I lowered my head to his ear whispering so Aniya wouldn't hear or anyone else.

"Don't get your pretty little ass popped honey, because daddy won't mind tearing it up from the back." I whispered huskily.

I smiled in satisfaction when a small moan slipped from his parted lips. I pulled my finger under his chin kissing his lips lustfully.

"I can't wait till I get you home baby. Were going to have the house all to ourselves, and daddy's going to make sure to cater to your needs." I purred feeling him up while no one was looking.

"Please Chres stop." Jacob whined.

"What's the matter babe, can't handle daddy?" I asked with a small smirk.

I chuckled lowly when he shook his head no.

After an hour break we went back to playing the game. Of course dad let mom beat his ass in the game again which caused us guys to lose. Meaning the girls won and we had to do what ever they wanted, but we would leave that for later. Right now it was 12:28am and it was passed Aniya's bed time, and she was knocked out.

Sahara took her home with her like promised, while me and Jacob drove home alone together.

I can't wait to get home.
______________________________________________________
Oohhh Jacob and Chres about to get it in tonight. d; I'm also sorry it's short. ):

-EᘔᘔI