♡^.* ᒪOᐯIᑎG YOᑌ TOᑎIGᕼT♡^.*

*~Jacob's POV~*

As we walked into the house I became anxious. Chresanto wouldn't stop feeling on me during the car ride home. He kept talking about how he wa-

"Come on Papì." Chres purred, grabbing onto my hand snapping me outta my thoughts.

I put my hand into his letting him lead us to the bedroom. Once we got there he kissed down my neck, sliding his hands to my ass squeezing firmly.

"I'm gonna punish you tonight Jacob. I didn't like the little attitude that you had with me." Chres groaned against my neck as he pulled my head back by my hair making me groan.

"I-I'm sorry." I moaned as he sucked on my neck, flicking his hot tongue against my skin.

"Strip for me baby. Slowly." He said huskily in my ear.

I nodded my head doing as told. Slowly I trailed my hands teasingly down my body, grabbing the hem of my shirt pulling it over my head showing my bare chest. I moaned lowly when my fingers skimmed over my hard nipples, also making Chres groan from my reaction.

I then slide my hands down to my hips stopping at the waistband of my pants sliding out of them, letting them fall to my ankles. I was now left in my boxers trying to cover my body from the cool air.

Chres roughly grabbed me by the hips, pressing his harden member against mines.

"You feel that baby?" he asked me lustfully.

His harden d***k pressing against mine rubbing against my boxers making me moan. He backed us up against the bed pushing me down. My breath hitched in my throat when he lick up my stomach stopping to kiss my noticeable abs.

"Mmm Chres." I moaned closing my eyes.

He then stopped licking back up my chest stopping at one of my harden nipples. His warm mouth lacing onto the hard bud, licking and sucking like crazy. Once my nipple was hard and tender he went to the next one giving the same treatment.

"Oohh C-Chres!" I moaned loudly, my hands clutching into his short curls.

Soon he slid further down my body, trailing his tongue down my skin. I moaned in ecstasy as he rubbed against my harden member. He slipped his finger into my boxers, sliding them down my legs. Once they were off he trailed his hands up my thigh, skimming his finger up my cock.

"C-Chres d-don't tease." I moaned.

*~Authors POV~* [\(^.^)/ Me!]

Jacobs breath hitched as Chresanto took him in his mouth. His warm tongue sliding around his shaft as he took him deeper and deeper inside his mouth. Jacobs moans echoed through the room as he clutched tightly onto Chres short curls.

Jacob met every deep throat with a thrust, throwing his head back in pleasure.

"Mmm papì, suck harder honey." Jacob moaned filling his lower region tighten.

Chresanto felt Jacobs cock twitch in his mouth as he sucked harder and faster, while Jacob thrusted his hips. His moans getting louder letting Chres know that he was close.

"N-No papì don't stop, please." Jacob whimpered as Chresanto stopped sucking him, leaving him throbbing.

"Shut. Up. Now turn your pretty ass over for daddy. Face down ass up." Chres spoke huskily.

Jacob did as told, turning over on his stomach, pushing his ass up into the air his face on the pillow.

He whimpered as he felt Chres hands cup his ass. He rub on him, teasing his entrance with his hard cock.

Just as Jacob thought he was off the hook, and was just being teased Chresanto smacked his ass making him yelp. Jacob bit onto his lip from the sharp sting on his ass.

"Gotcha baby didn't I?" Chresanto chuckled lustfully in Jacobs ear rubbing the sting away on Jacobs ass.

He then lent over his body some more so that he could kiss Jacobs caramel skin. His lips trailing kisses all around Jacobs neck, sucking and nipping at the skin. His hands doing wonders to Jacobs body, as the trailed slowly down his back gripping a handful of Jacobs plumped ass.

"Mmm baby I wanna punish you so bad, but it's so hard when your so damn sexy and tempting for daddy." Chresanto groaned.

Jacob took this as an advantage and used it. He arched his ass more into Chresanto rubbing against him.

"Mmm daddy your so big babe. I want you to fuck me so hard with your cock, punish me like that." Jacob moaned naughtily.

*~Chresanto's POV~*

I smiled down at my naughty little vixen. My cock rubbing teasingly at his waiting entrance.

"You want me to give it to you like, this." I spoke as I gave one hard thrust, groaning as his walls tightened around me quickly.

"Yesss, just like that daddy." Jacob moaned sexily, making me thrust my hips hardly into him again while he clutched onto the sheets.

I grabbed his hands pinning them down while I pounded into his tight whole, kissing down his back whispering dirty things to him.

"Ooohhh yesss, harder, harder!" Jacob moaned loudly as I pounded into him.

"Ugh! you like it when my cocks in you huh baby? You like when I hit it good, especially your G-spot huh." I asked as I pounded rapidly inside him.

He responded with a moan. But I wanted a clear answer so I smack his juicy ass.

"Answer me Jacob." I growled.

"Y-Yes daddy, I-I like it!" He moaned.

I flip him over on his back, thrusting my cock back inside him. I swirled my hips body rolling inside him. I rammed harder and faster inside his pinning his hands down.

"Fuck!" I cursed through clenched teeth.

"Oohhh daddy!!!!! Fuck me so roughly!!" Jacob moaned.

I did just that ramming inside him so hard he squirt. I spread his legs wider taking long strokes to his prostate.

"Ssssss!!! daddy I'm about to cum!!!!" He moaned loudly clutching onto my hair.

I did long hard rams into his tight whole smacking his plumped hu it ass.

"Cum hard for me baby. come so damn hard that daddy had to lick from your warm d!ck." I moaned.

I watched as Jacob moaned loudly spilling his climax all over his chest and my stomach. I then licked it up, crawling to his lips smashing mines on his tasting his sweet sex juice.

"You taste so fn good to daddy babe." I whispered kissing his earlobe.
______________________________________________________
Sorry I updated this chapter so late. But I think I'm going to put this on hold until I finished one of my second stories which won't take long.

Please vote/ comment, and [+] to your library.

10 comment & 10 votes

-Dezzi