✮❈Gᖇᗩᑎᗪᗰᗩ & Gᖇᗩᑎᗪᑭᗩ'ᔕ ᕼOᑌᔕE ᑭᗩᖇT.2✮❈

*~Jacob's POV~*

"Daddy-ma! Can I get a cookie and a brownie please!?" Aniya asked using her big brown puppy dog eyes.

"But ba-" I started.

"Please!" She begged making her cute light chocolate eyes bigger.

"Ugh, fine I'll get it." I said giving up, Stacey chuckling at my reaction.

"Will that be all for today?" asked the cute teenage brunette.

"Yes that will be all." I confirmed.

"Your total is $20.85." She said.

I grabbed my money out of my pocket giving it to her, while she handed me my recite and change back.

"Have a nice day." she waved with a small smile on her face.

We walked back to the car with Aniya happily sipping on her hot chocolate and munching on her brownie.

I buckled her in her car seat, then getting in on my side. After starting up the car I drove us back to Stacy's house.

^.^ Gᖇᗩᑎᗪᗰᗩ' OᑌᔕE ^.^

"Aunty!!" Aniya squealed as she ran into the house towards Sahara.

"Hi cutie!" Sahara squealed back, taking Aniya into a big bear hug kissing all over her face.

"I miss you." Aniya said.

"I miss you too cutie. How about you come spend the night with me. We can have a big sleep over, just me and you. You can eat as much junk food as you want after dinner. And aunty will do your hair for you any way you want it." Sahara told Aniya.

Aniya squealed nodding her head up and down excitedly.

"Can I spend the night with aunty daddy?" Aniya asked.

"Yes you can pumpkin. How long do you want to stay?" Chresanto asked.

"She can stay for a week or two, it's up to her how long she wants to stay." Sahara said.

"Can I stay for a week daddy?" Aniya asked.

"Yes baby." Chresanto said not being able to tell her no.

"Yay!" Aniya squealed, hugging onto Sahara tighter while they twirled around.

"I'll take you shopping so we can get you some clothes, kay." Sahara told her.

She nodded her head happily.

*~Chresanto's POV~*

"Let's play a game! Boys vs Girls!" My dad announced clasping his hands loudly.

"Let's play Just Dance." I insisted.

"Losers have to do what ever the winners want." My mom butted in excitedly.

"Ok, ok, it's all good because y'all gone lose anyway." My dad said cockily.

"Feeling cocky much dad." Sahara scoffed rolling her eyes.

"Oh I'm feeling a whole lotta cocky baby girl." My dad replied.

I just chuckled setting the game up and turning it on. The girls were going first. We were going to do 2 players; one person from both teams, after each game. After we were done we would add our scores up together and see who had the most points. And who ever had the most points won.

"I hope your ready to get your but beat in front of our granddaughter." my mom smiled.

My dad rolled his eyes scoffing. I remember last time we played a family game and he lost; mom made him do all her womanly house chores. That was funny ass hell!

"Dad you better watch ya self. You remember last time you were feeling cocky talking all that junk, and karma came back to bit you in the ass." I chuckled.

"Haha! I remember that, mom had you do all the chores around the house, and you wouldn't stop complaining. Even went as low as trying to seduce her into letting you go free." Sahara laughed.

Me and her rolling on the floor in laughter while Jacob and Aniya giggled. My dad grumbling curs words under his breath.
______________________________________________________
Next chapter coming up...and it going to be one that you might enjoy '.~

10 Comments & 10 votes!!

-EᘔᘔI