✮✷ᔕTᖇEᔕᔕ✷✮

*~Jacob's POV~*

I watched with a smirk on my face as Chres ran around the house making phone calls. He tried so hard every year to give Aniya the perfect birthday party.

"Papì, calm down honey." I cooed to him, kissing his temple.

I grasped the phone slipping it from his hands. Then I brought him over to our couch sitting down, I then took his shirt off rubbing his tense mucles.

"Papì calm down. You act like this is her wedding day, she's only turning 5." I chuckled.

"I know, but I want to blow my baby's mind when she sees her birthday party. I wanna see the sparkle in her eyes, when she sees how far daddy went out for her special day." He sighed.

"Honey.." I spoke as I turned him around. "Her eyes will sparkle when she sees the most important man in her life standing with her daddy-ma, so stop tripping." I muttered against his lips, kissing them softly.

I parted our lips turning him back around. I rubbed his tensed muscles again, but this time I planted soft kisses down his neck.

"Mmm, that feels so good baby." He groaned.

I smiled to myself as I rubbed a little rougher this time, getting the knots out. Once I was done I had him sit down on the couch and relax.

"I'll go make you something to eat, ok." I said as I kissed his lips lovingly.

"Ok baby, thank you Jacob." He said as I got to the kitchen.

"Your welcome papí." I replied as I disappeared into the kitchen.

I grabbed a pack of hamburger meat out of the freezer, letting it unthaw. Once it was unthawed I place it into the skillet, turning it up to 8 letting it cook. While I waited for that I grabbed the other things that I would need to make my famous nachos.

****

After everything was done, and the meat tasted perfectly season I stared making Chresantos plate. I then grabbed him a pop along with a napkin, just in case he needed it.

When I walked into the living room he was sleeping. I walked over to him setting the food on the table, then I gentle shook his broad shoulders.

"Papí, walk up honey. Your foods ready." I said as I pulled him up,laying him on my lap, rubbing my hands down his face.

"Hmm." he muttered in his sleep.

"Chres, baby wake up." I said agin kissing his lips a little hard, slipping my tongue between his parted lips.

"Mmm." I heard him groan. His arms wrapping around my waist bringing me closer.

"Eat babe." I said sternly, parting our lips.

I kissed his cheek as I left him to eat in peace. I jogged up the stairs to our room,going into the bathroom. I went to the tub running a nice hot bath including the dove beads.

I then went back to our room grabbing him a pair of boxers and pajama pants. After that I fixed the sheets so he could relax in bed. After I was done with that I went back down stairs to see he was almost done eating.

"Baby your bath is ready for you when your done. Your clothes are sitting on the bed also, once your done washing up I want you in the bed, just relaxing. No working on your computer, or worrying about Aniya's birthday, ok. I have all that handled out for you, I just want you to get some rest. I'll take this for you." I said as I took his empty plate and pop can.

"Thank you Jacob."He said, kissing my lips long and hard.

"Your welcome honey." I winked making him chuckle.

I went back to the kitchen cleaning up and washing the rest of the dishes, then straightening up the living room going back up to me and Chres room.

My baby was knocked out cold. I went over kissing his forehead, wishing him a good night.

"I love you Chresanto August." I whispered on his ear before getting in the bed falling asleep with him.

[I already had my pajamas on, in case you guys wanted to know]

______________________________________________________

Short chapter. Sorry about that, but next chapter is going to be - actually I'm not sure what the next chapter is going to be, but I'll think of something for my AWSOME readers. Love you guys. ( :

P.s. I'm doing imagines, so you might wanna check that out and make request. *.* d;

10 votes & 10 comments plz!!!!

-Dezzi