(。ŏ_ŏ)ᗯEIᖇᗪ(。ŏ_ŏ)

*~Chresantos POV~*

"Fuck." I sighed in frustration as I got through listening to another one of Jayden's crazy voice mails.

I was in deep shit. He wasn't going to quite until Jacob either divorced my ass and he got what he wanted. Shit been going on for three fucking months, three months and I'm fucking parinoed. I don't wanna lose my husband nor my baby girl. I've worked to damn hard to let it all go.

Yeah, but you threw that shit away all for a quick fuck from that crazy ass Jayden.

I couldn't help but growl at my thoughts. As much as I didn't want to admit it they were right. I put my marriage at risk when I decided to fuck around with Jayden's ass.

*Phone rings*

"What!?" I shouted into the phone not bothering to look at the caller ID.

"Lower your voice when you speak to me Chresanto Remelo August." Jacob replied sternly.

I sighed. "I'm sorry baby. Wassup?"

"We need to talk." He said sounding annoyed and frustrated.

I gulped. That was not what I wanted to hear. I don't know what the hell he could want to talk about except for me cheating on him, or my weird behavior.

"W-What do y-you want to talk a-about?" I murmured nervously.

"You'll figure that out when you get home. Bye Chresanto." He said then hanging up.

Fuck, fuck, fuck! I knew it was about to be some drama because Jacob never really called me by my first name, NEVER.