(ŏ_ŏ) ᔕEᑕᖇETᔕ (ŏ_ŏ)

*~ Chresanto's POV~*

"Hi Chressy baby." Jayden chirped happily. "I made you dinner. Your favorite; Chicken Alfredo, asparagus, and for dessert chocolate cake. Sound good?"

"Mm, baby that sound to good. You just den gone all out for daddy huh?" I smirked, kissing behind his ear.

"Yeah, I gotta make sure my man eats. Can't have my baby starving at work." He spoke as he fixed my plate then sitting it in front of me.

I thanked him as he handed me a glass of grape wine along with a fork.

After I finished eating my food I grabbed my plate placing it in the dish washer.

You can't keep doing this. Came back that annoying voice.

Why not? I asked with a smirk. I have a beautiful husband at home and then someone who would do anything for me.

You don't realize it but by fooling around with Jayden's and Jacob's heart, you doing nothing but getting your myself in trouble. Your jeopardizing your marriage and the chances of seeing or ever being in Aniya's life. Don't you even care about her?! Your baby girl!

Of course.

Then act like it and cut everything you have with Jayden before it's to late.

But I-

DO IT!

"Jayden, baby, I have to talk to you." I said wearily grabbing onto his hands.

"What is it daddy?" He asked sitting down on my lap.

I pushed him off.

"Um..we can't...keep doing this. Us." I said lowly, lifting my head up to look towards him.

His eyes glossy from unshed tears.

"Was it something I did or said?" He croaked.

"No, no, no, of course not princess." I cooed holding onto his cheeks. "Its just, what I'm doing is wrong. I'm a married man and I'm so damn stupid for just now realizing it."

"Did you ever love me? Were you using me this whole time for sex?!? Was I your stress reliever?" He calmed down now talking in a whisper.

"Honestly, no. I don't love you, I was just using you for a quick nut. You did certain shit that Jacob never did in the bedroom and it just had me coming back for more. An every time I go back home I feel guilty." I sighed.

"Get out." He responded coldly.

"What?"

"GET OUT! I DONT WANT TO SEE YOU EVER AGIN! GET OUT! YOU WILL PAY FOR MAKING ME FEEL LIKE YOU DID AND THEN DUMPING ME TO MAKE ME FEEL STUPID!" He shouted furiously tugging the door open making it slam into the wall.

"And to think I was thinking about marrying you and giving you this." He chuckled bitterly throwing a red velvet ring box onto the ground.

I stared at it my mouth opened wide. We've only known each other for 4 weeks, how the hell could he want to get married that quick?!?

"Jayd-"

"I will make you pay. I will make you suffer for all the pain you put me through. I will take the people that's dearest to your heart...including that little brat you call a daughter Aniya." He chuckled menacingly.

I growled furiously charging over to him wrapping my hands around his neck.

"If you so much as touch a hair on my little girls head your dead. I will make sure you die a painful death. Try me Jayden Smith." I growled before punching him in the gut leaving him to whimper in pain.

__________________________________________________

More of a filter than a chapter. Hope you like it. Sorry for the wait. I've been working on other stories.

Go check out my new book My Thick Love

Hope you like it. Vote and comment telling me what you think about that book. if you vote and comment on that I promise to update this.

-Dezzi