s e v e n

Ava's P.O.V

"Why is she all of a sudden glued to your side?" I heard Liam attempt to whisper to Stiles, I tensed as I was sitting next to Stiles, silently. Allowing them to act as if I wasn't here. "She had a nightmare about me." He answered, shrugging softly, I glanced up at him before going back to my phone.

Theo: Hey, you doing okay? You looked really shaken up this morning.
Yeah, I'm fine. Thanks.
Theo: Cool.
Theo: What are you up to?
Not much, sitting around with some friends.
Theo: Wanna hang out?
Sure, text me your address.
Theo: No, I'll come get you. Be there in 15.
Okay

"I'm gonna go out." I announced to Stiles, pushing myself up off the couch. Going to go get ready, "uh, okay?" He said in a questioning tone. I sighed, trudging up the stairs as everyone started talking again.

"What do you wear to your one date crush's house?" I asked myself, looking for something casual, I simply pulled out a pair of shorts and a three quarter length sleeved shirt and decided it looked good, but not like I was trying to hard.

I smiled to myself hearing the doorbell ring, but groaned when I heard the door being opened before I reached the bottom of the stairs.

I came around the corner of the wall and saw Stiles standing at the door with Theo, I held in a sigh and walked over. "Bye Stiles." I said almost dragging Theo away. "Where are you guys going?" My brother asked making me stop, "my house." Theo answered, I squeezed my eyes shut when Stiles almost gasped at me. "Excuse me?" He asked, and I could feel it all being directed at me. Of course he thinks the worst, I'm his little sister, he's trying to look out for me but he's just making it worst.

I walked up to him, "not like that." I whispered harshly to him. "Please just let us go without embarrassing me anymore than you have." I sighed, quietly. "Stiles, come here." Lydia called from inside and that's all it took for him to give in and let us go.

"Sorry about that." I said sheepishly once we were walking towards his truck, "it's fine." Theo laughed, opening the door for me. I smiled at him, "thanks." I mumbled before he nodded and shut the door. Going around to his side of the truck.

***

"My parent's work a lot so it's pretty normal for it to be just me." He explained, swinging his front door open. I nodded understanding what he meant. "I get it." I told him with a smile, looking around the house, it feels more cozy than I was expecting. "You've got a nice house." I complimented, seeing a baby picture of Theo hanging on the wall, I mentally awed at it.

"I'll be right back." He said before disappearing upstairs, I looked around at the pictures on display. I set my purse down by my shoes at the front door, "are you serious?" I asked laughing as The Longest Ride was being dangled in front of me. I turned around to look at Theo, I tilted my head up slightly to look at him. "I told you, I know the way to a girls heart." He joked, I shook my head still smiling. "You probably bought that when it came out for whenever you have a girl come over." I remarked, his smile didn't falter. "Despite my reputation, I've only ever had one other girl over that I was interested in." He explained, following behind me as I sat on his couch.

"Oh." I mumbled, not looking up at him for a minute. "So do you wanna watch it or what?" He asked, shaking the DVD case around again. "Yes." I answered instantly.

I sighed as the ending credits for the movie came up, Theo looked over at me, just to see that I was already staring at him, I didn't move as he started leaning closer to me. I kept my cool as he kissed me, slowly I started moving my lips in sync with his. I felt one of his hands on my waist and the other on my cheek, I pulled away to breathe. He smiled, catching his breath with his eyes shut, he opened them momentarily before kissing me again.

I allowed him to pull me onto his lap, my fingers wound up in his short hair. "Theo!" I heard a woman shout, I got off of Theo so fast that I ended up landing on the ground, "are you okay?" Theo asked, glancing between me and the woman, his mom I'm assuming.  I nodded, slowly sitting up, my face red in embarrassment. "Mom." He held back an annoyed sigh, "I should really get going." I mumbled, standing up. "Let me give you a ride." Theo tried to say but I shook my head, "I'll be fine." I assured him, "Mrs. Raeken." I said with a small head nod, my face still as red as a tomato.

***

"Hello tomato face." Scott joked as I walked towards the living room, I looked in the small mirror hanging on the wall, keeping my eyes from widening, my face still being full of color. "Oh my god." I groaned plopping down next to him, "where's Stiles?" I asked, noticing he wasn't out here. "Bathroom." Scott mumbled in reply, I sighed nodding. "Theo's Mom walked in on Theo and I making out." I blurted out in a whisper to Scott as he continuously stared at me.

"Woah." Scott mumbled, before his eyes snapped up. "Woah what?" I heard Stiles ask and I instantly have Scott a glare. "I was just saying how I saw a dead animal on the side of the road. Guts- guts everywhere." I lied, I saw Scott feel a little more at ease as Stiles mumbled an okay as a response.

"Well, I think I'm gonna go take a shower." I told them, quickly getting up before they could say anything. They just shrugged it off and went back to whatever they were doing. As I shut my door I let out a breath of relief, dropping my purse onto my dresser, before digging out some house clothes.

I locked the bathroom door as I got ready to take a shower, hoping to remove any tension I have.

Everything - t.rOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara