s e v e n t e e n

Ava's P.O.V

I grimaced as Lydia, Kira, and Malia gave me a lecture about boys, and to be specific, about how much of a big deal it is to sleep with someone. "You honestly think I don't already know this, we're only a year apart." I groaned, feeling like a little girl again when I first had 'the talk'. Lydia crossed her arms, "well, if you end up pregnant it's your own fault." My eyes widened and she looked at me confusion. "Oh my god, see this is why we lecture you!" Lydia exclaimed being the only one who understood why I was freaking out.

I buried my face in my hands, in embarrassment, and in thought, trying to remember what exactly happened that night. "You're gonna be a kid, with a kid!" Malia, said way too loudly, my bedroom door swung open revealing the guys, who were supposed to be waiting downstairs. I was like a deer in the headlights. "You don't know that!" I defended myself, "this better be some kind of sick joke." I heard the voice of my brother as I called Theo, preparing myself for some kind of embarrassment.

"Hey, baby," I rolled my eyes at the irony of the nickname, "I'm on my way to get you right now." Theo told me before I could even speak. "Um, okay." I responded, my nerves going through the roof. "You might want to avoid, Stiles." I whispered once the guys were being pushed out by the girls. "What? Why?" Theo asked, I heard his car cut off meaning he was here. "I'll meet you outside." I rushed my words, as I hung up, grabbing my shoes in my hand and running down the stairs as quickly as possible.

"What the hell is wrong with you, Raeken?!" I went faster at the sound of Stiles flipping out. "Stiles!" I called coming up to them, Stiles was getting in Theo's face and he wasn't budging, not even knowing why my brother was ready to kill him. "You got her pregnant!?" My brother almost screeched, I panicked when Theo looked at me with wide eyes, "you told him?!" He asked in shock. "Would everyone stop saying I'm pregnant! I'm sure I'm not!" I finally snapped, everyone fell silent, I looked between my brother and my boyfriend. Trying to decide on what to do.

"I'll be in the truck." I mumbled, stomping off, hearing a set of footsteps following me, and I'm sure it was Theo. "Ava." I stopped hearing the way Theo said my name, with such a, how do I put it, abrupt and demanding tone. "What?" I asked, slowly turning to face him. "Do you think-" He cut himself off, not even able to say the word. "Pregnant? You can say it, Theo. It' not a disease." I said calmly, he tensed, you could see it in his jaw especially, he was almost gritting his teeth to keep himself from losing it.

"Do you want to be?" He asked, his temper peeking for a moment, "sorry." He mumbled, biting the inside of his cheek. "No! Of course not, I'm not even eighteen yet!" I waved my hands around over dramatically, of course I want kids, just not yet, and if I am now... I don't know what to do, or what will happen, to me and Theo, hell what about my relationship with my family.

"It's okay." Theo whispered, cupping my face in his hands, and that's when I noticed I was crying, at exactly 3:00 o'clock in the afternoon, over the fact that, maybe, just maybe, I'm pregnant. "Maybe, you shouldn't come over right now." He added softly, I leaned my head into one of his hands, making him pull me into his chest. "I'll go, if we promise not to talk about this until I can take a test." I explained into his shoulder, he nodded against me, moving to place a soft kiss on my head.

"I promise."

***

"Hannah." I spoke in a hushed tone to myself, shocked to see her here, but then I remembered that her boyfriend was a friend of Theo's, that's why she's here. I hurriedly made my ways towards the bathroom, praying that no one was in there, and I got lucky for the first time today. I locked the door behind me and rested my hands on the sides of the sink, looking in the mirror, I sighed, I looked horrible. Or maybe that was just in my head, maybe it was all the things going on, the way my mind was still racing with the thoughts of what could happen. How could I be so stupid? No! How could Theo be so stupid, to not use anything to help prevent this?!

"Hurry up in there!" I heard the familiar voice of Hannah. I shook my head, deciding I had to get over all of this for now, worry about it in a couple of weeks when you can actually get an answer. I unlocked the door and tried to slip out unnoticed, but she faintly snickered, "cow." I wasn't going to do anything about it, just let it go I told myself. I jumped as I felt an arm go around my waist, "what was that, Hannah?" Theo asked, taking a sip of the drink in his hand, "hmm? Oh, nothing." Hannah played dumb and went into the bathroom making me smirk.

For the rest of the party, I felt like Theo looked at me differently, most likely thinking of everything that happened at my house, part of me wanted to find out what he thought, and what he would do if I really was... Now I can't even say the word, all of it starting to feel so much more real.

a/n; so comment what you guys think/want to happen, do you think Ava's going to be pregnant?