1. Don't Wake Me Up

Dearly beloved, if this love only exists in my dreams... don't wake me up...
- Chris Brown

Justin's POV

She slid her hand up my neck and started playing with the hair at the back of my neck. I always loved when she touched me there.

She was definitely the most beautiful girl I have ever laid my eyes on. I leant my head into her hand as her palms flattened against the nape of my neck. She looked at me, those big brown eyes bored right through me, seeing into my soul like no one but her, ever has. She quirked her lips and raised an eyebrow, and I felt my stomach drop. Brie was the love of my life, and I was struck with how insane it was that she could still manage to make me feel this way after all this time.

"What?" I asked. "What's that look?"

Her voice was soft as she whispered. "Jay, if you don't know by now, you never will."

"Know what?" I asked, pouting at her. She loved and hated when I did that.

Brie knew that I was full of it, but played along with me anyway. "That look," She started in, sliding to lie down on the bed, "is me thinking about every dirty little thing I'm going to do to you. And you know it."

"Hmmm. What might some of those things be?" I asked anyway, just to play along with her.

She laid flat on the bed, with her upper body on top of me, her breasts pressed against my stomach; her head resting on my chest, my hand spread out across her back. I reached down to get a grip on her elbows, guiding her to move up closer to my face.

How did I get so blessed? Her face, her body and the way God had made her so perfectly. She was so beautiful, from her full, pink lips to her curly reddish blond hair cascading down her back. I could never get enough of her. She was everything I wanted and more. She made my heart beat just a little bit faster, just looking at her. I could never seem to keep my hands to myself when she was around.

She wedged in alongside my body, her head in the crook of my shoulder and neck, her arm wrapped over my chest, her palm resting on my bicep. My hand was under her knee, holding her bent leg in place across my waist; her feet stationed... a bit lower. She started to squirm, and I knew she was beyond thinking about what she wanted to do to me and ready to move right into actually doing it.

But in true Brie form, she prolonged the torture, taking her time to tell me exactly what she wanted to do to me. "Well, first, I'm going to slide that shirt off your body. Slowly." She glided her hand underneath my t-shirt, my fingers spread across the small of her back. My body jolted by the feel of her palm against my bare skin, shocked by her touch. "And then... I'm going to help you get rid of these pants and your Calvin's underneath..." Her fingertips slip just under the edge of my waistband and the electric charge travelled a bit lower.

Jesus. I was squirming.

"And when I have you down to nothing but your underwear, I'm going to..."

"What? What are you going to?"

She dropped her head to nip at my earlobe and whispered, "...make you cook me dinner."

I started laughing, loving how we have always been able to crack each other up, and smacked her butt. "You're such a tease."

"Yeah, but you love me anyway."

I didn't get a chance to answer, because her lips were suddenly on mine, and I melted into the feeling of kissing her as if it had been years between kisses instead of just minutes. I positioned myself on top of her, my knees on either side of her hips, as she pulled some of the  pillows off the bed and threw them to the floor in order to give us some more room.