Epilogue

And you've given me the best gift
That I've ever known...
You give me purpose everyday,
You give me purpose in every way.....
- Justin Bieber

-----
Brie's POV

3 Years Later.....

"Thanks for a great show New York! You guys are the best!"

The crowd was going crazy, screaming for more as Justin started getting ready to end his concert. It was the last show of his "comeback tour" as the media called it. It was his first tour in three years since he canceled the Purpose Tour and his fans were happy to welcome him back. He had sold out every show on the 40 date tour they booked for his new album. The album had gone straight to number one. And the first single was still at number one after 16 weeks on the charts.

Even though Justin had taken an extended break from his career to focus on being the man he wanted to be, his fans were still growing strong. Just because he had changed his lifestyle did not mean that he had lost any of his fan following. He was still loved by his 'beliebers'.

"You know that I love you all and could not do this without you." It was the way that Justin always ended a concert. Showing appreciation and making sure that the entire band got their share of limelight. After calling out each member of the band he stopped to look back at us at the side of the main stage. "Thank you to everyone who made this all possible and you know that with the exception of my two favorite girls in the world, you are my life."

I grinned when he turned and blew me a kiss, the platinum wedding band on his left hand reflecting in the sunlight. God, I fell a little deeper in love with him every day! "And so, I'll leave you with this last song until next time. But know that you will forever be in my heart!"

"You know this song, it's not new but I haven't performed it for you guys in a long time and I wanted to leave you with a song I share with my girls all the time. Help me out and sing along if you remember the words."

My heart melted as I listened to the words that had been part of our bedtime routine for the last two years. Favorite Girl was our angel's lullaby and Taliya couldn't sleep without her daddy singing it to her. I shifted Taliya around on my hip. My little miracle girl. Her name meant gift from God and she truly was. Every day when I found out I was pregnant again I had been terrified while Justin acted confident and optimistic that everything would be fine but I knew. I saw it in his eyes that he had been just as afraid as me that something would go wrong again. But everything had gone perfectly. Absolutely perfect. We had a healthy baby girl.

I buried my nose in her sandy brown curly hair, smelling the baby shampoo I used to wash it that morning. I loved her so very much. And part of me wanted to love another one. Justin wanted another one, maybe two. I would always remember him saying to me that he didn't have any siblings growing up until Jazzy was born and he wanted Taliya to have everything he didn't have growing up. I hadn't told him yet but he was gonna get his wish, because I got a positive result on the test I took that morning. I had everything planned to surprise him. Hopefully we'd get a boy this time.

After we lost our first baby, we decided to focus on us and I still worked part-time for local clients and I was even part of the design team for Justin's tour. When I found out I was pregnant just a few weeks after Justin cancelled his Purpose tour I knew it was a sign for me to focus on the good things in life. Justin didn't want me to give up my dream of being a stylist but I assured him that he and our new family was more than I ever dreamed of.

Hearing Justin singing her favorite song, the toddler wiggled in my arms and I set her on her feet. Before you freak out and think that I subject my toddler to the noise of a concert. She had on those special headphones that kids wear at concerts so that the noise wouldn't affect her. We had only just left Justin's tour bus, that had been adjusted for a family traveling with a child. Taliya had just woken from her afternoon nap but she always wanted to see the end of her daddy's show. To say that she was a daddy's girl was a huge understatement.

I got a bit jealous sometimes that she would rather have Justin than me, but I was learning to live with that. Even if I was only second best to Taliya, it didn't stop me from spoiling my baby girl and Justin wasn't any better at saying no. He loved our daughter unconditionally and was a very hands on dad. In fact he became quite good at changing diapers. He always made silly faces at her and played with her all the time and the sound of her cute baby giggles and his loud laughter would always sound through the house and I couldn't wait to give him the good news about us expecting again.

She clung to my leg, still a little frightened of all the fans in the crowd screaming his name. But as her father stood there, surrounded on stage by all his dancers and the band he worked with for the past nine months who were now a part of her life, Taliya knew they would never let anything hurt her so she let go of me. Before I could move she went running, her chubby little legs moving faster than I had ever seen her move before.

"Daddy, Daddy, Daddy!" Taliya threw herself into her father's open arms, hugged him tight while she pressed her face to his chest as he continued to sing just for her.

My prize possession
One and only
Adore ya girl I want ya
The one I can't live without
That's you that's you
You're my special little lady
The one that makes me crazy
Of all the girls I've ever known
It's you, it's you
My favorite, my favorite
My favorite, my favorite girl
My favorite girl....

Justin's voice took on the softer tone that he reserved for our daughter alone when he sang her to sleep in his arms every night.

I shook my head, knowing that the sight of the Justin with the tiny little replica of him in his arms was making all the females in the crowd fall deeper in love with him by the second. But I was okay with that. Because with the exception of our baby girl, I was the only other woman to hold onto Justin's heart. I was looking a my forever and I couldn't  ask for anything better.

------Hey guys! So this is the end!!! Omg!! I can't believe it

------
Hey guys! So this is the end!!! Omg!! I can't believe it. I'm gonna miss Brie and Justin. 😪😪😪😪 my babies are finally happy. I hope you liked the epilogue! Please vote and comment and let me know what you think.

I can't thank you enough for reading and sticking with me till the end! It's been a long, messy, emotional journey. ❤️