ii. walked into the room you know you made my eyes burn

Tyler was woken by the door being unlocked. His clothes were tossed on top of him as he turned around to see Josh, who had changed into more casual clothing, a grey t-shirt and black jeans, his dark curls damp from a shower. 

Slowly, Tyler uncurled his stiff limbs, wincing at the pain that shot up his spine. He began to dress, realising how cold he was. Josh watched him the whole time, Tyler swallowing hard at the worry of what was about to happen. He struggled to pull his boxers up with his hands still cuffed and after struggling for what Josh deems is a sufficient amount of time, he leaned over the bed and undid one cuff, the close contact causing Tyler to freeze. Josh sat beside him, holding out Tyler's shirt for him to slip on. Once most of his clothes were on the cuffs were reattached.

"How long had you been planning this?" Josh finally cut through the silence. Tyler looked up at him.

"A while." He muttered.

Josh chuckled lightly, shaking his head. "All this just to spite your father?" Tyler just stared in response. "See, I don't buy that." 

Tyler gulped and moved back slightly.

"At first I thought he would, well that he would notice I kept disappearing and send someone to follow me, see I was coming here and that would be enough." Tyler spoke cautiously, his dark brown eyes fixed on Josh's hazel ones. "But then, I noticed you and, and of course I knew who you were, but I couldn't help imagining what it would be like to-to you know." He shifted, his cheeks burning red at the memory of their prior engagement. "So when my dad didn't send anyone I thought, 'he hasn't noticed yet so what if I did something more' 'cause that's usually my luck. My last relationship was the same, he didn't notice until we were sleeping together so." He trailed of. Josh nodded, following his thought.

"Hate to break it to you but no one followed you tonight." Josh was so close, it made the hairs on the back of Tyler's neck stand up. He felt that familiar cockiness return.

"Well then maybe I'll just have to come back tomorrow."

"What makes you think I'd want to make this a regular thing?" Josh said abruptly, but his lips remained mere inches from Tyler's. Tyler's cocky attitude faltered for a brief second before it came back with a determined force.

"You're going to fuck me like that and then pretend like it wasn't the best damn sex you've ever had?" He raised an eyebrow. "It's like you said, I was made for this baby." He let his lips brush Josh's as he spoke, noticing the way Josh tensed as though trying to control himself. Tyler knew he was so close to convincing him, he just had to go the extra mile, so that's what he did. He closed the gap, kissing Josh slowly, all teeth and tongue. Shuffling as best he could so that he was sat in Josh's lap, straddling him, his cuffed hands trapped between their bodies, latching onto Josh's t-shirt to pull him ever closer. Josh finally remembered himself and brought a hand up to Tyler's throat, gripping it firmly and pushing his head away, Tyler whimpered as he felt Josh's fingers press into the bruises that littered his neck.

"Time to go, kitten." Josh's teeth grazed Tyler's bottom lip before he was pushing him off his lap and standing up. He waited for Tyler to tie on his shoes before leading him by the cuffs back down the hallway to the door that lead out to the club. He smirked at the slight limp in Tyler's step but said nothing. Waiting there, was a bouncer who nodded and swiped his card to unlock the door.

"Michael will escort you out." Josh said roughly pulling on Tyler's arm so that he turned to face him, he unlocked the cuffs and Michael herded Tyler through the open door. He placed a hand on Tyler's arm guiding him past the still dancing girls and out the entrance into the cold winter air.

Tyler pulled his jacket over his shoulders with a shiver, checking the pockets for all his belongings, which, thankfully, were still there. He pulled his phone out of his pocket and text his friend from earlier. He started walking away from the club, aware of the bouncers on the door watching him.