iii. it was like James Dean, for sure

The next night Tyler had Mark drop him off two blocks away from the club. He headed to another club first, swiftly moving and walking through the heavy crowds of dancing people. He ducked and weaved through the crowd, eyes vigilant for anyone who might be following him. He let a bachelorette party encase him for a few seconds, the girls in tight black dresses with pink cowgirl hats and tiaras all screaming the lyrics to the cheesy song that was playing. Sure he had clearly shaken anyone who might have been following him, he found his way to a fire exit at the back of the building. It led into an alleyway that he jogged down, before heading towards the strip club aptly named 'The Red Room'.

Tyler had deliberately waited until much later in the night this time, it was almost three am but he was too high on nerves to even remotely feel tired. He'd waited to sneak out until his father had thought he was asleep. 

The club was significantly busier than last time due to the hour but the booth he favoured appeared to be free. Tyler detoured by the bar for a stiff drink which he downed like a shot before nursing a second while sat in the booth.

He didn't have to wait long before Josh was appearing out of thin air, practically storming over. Tyler gulped at the intense gaze he was under but buried his reservations deep down and sat up straighter as Josh finally slipped into the seat next to him.

The booths were curved, with plush red leather seats and a red clothed table that the seats wrapped in half-moons around. They were carved into the walls, lining the whole club, each one had a low ceiling and mood lighting and a heavy red curtain that could be drawn for privacy.

Josh stared at Tyler while Tyler stared ahead of himself.

"You came back then? I was beginning to think you weren't gonna." Josh laughed almost wickedly. Tyler's hands were shaking but he steadied himself enough to slowly place a hand on Josh's knee. He felt Josh tense under his fingers, got you. His gaze never left the other side of the room as he inched his hand up painfully slow.

"Now, why would you think that?" He teased, his hand getting ever closer -but just stopping short of- the area he knew Josh really wanted him to touch. He began squeezing and kneading his hands into Josh's inner thigh causing the older male to shiver and bite his lip.

After a particularly close brush of Tyler's hand, Josh grabbed his wrist forcefully causing Tyler to let out a small squeak of surprise.

He motioned as though he was about to lead Tyler out of the booth but before he could so much as stand up, Tyler was slipping off the seat and under the table cloth. In his shock Josh let go of Tyler's wrist, eyes going wide.

Tyler simply smirked as he positioned himself on his knees between Josh's legs, slowly running his hands up and down Josh's thighs. 

Josh shifted nervously, checking around to see if anyone could see them. Tyler shook his head as he began slowly undoing Josh's belt. He had picked a booth sufficiently far enough back that no one would really have reason to be looking over at it. 

Tyler felt a little thrill spark in his stomach as he moved to pop the button on Josh's trousers. But then Josh's hands were encasing Tyler's wrists again.

"Not here." Although his tone was serious, there was a glint in Josh's eyes that dared Tyler to continue. His grip giving minimal resistance when Tyler continued to work the zipper of Josh's pants down.

"What's wrong Daddy?" Tyler looked up at him innocently through his lashes. Josh's hard on strained against his boxers as he bit back a moan.

"You're such a bad little kitten, aren't you?" Josh's eyes grew dark with lust as Tyler began nudging at Josh's dick through his boxers, he ran his nose up the length before mouthing at the tip turning the fabric wet with a mix of pre-cum and spit.