v. you were sorta punk rock, i grew up on hip hop

They kept up this routine over the next few weeks. Tyler would turn up at the club at random times on random nights and sometimes Josh would be sat in a booth already waiting and others he would leave Tyler sat somewhere for hours before suddenly appearing and dragging him somewhere at least partly secluded to do away with him.

One particular evening, after Tyler had gone several days without showing up Tyler waltzed inside only an hour after opening, hoping his earliness would take Josh off-guard. It did. And that it would result in a heated tryst. It did.

Tyler was pushed up against the door of the toilet cubicle with a force, Josh's lips crashing down hard on his own to swallow his gasp of surprise. Hips rocking together.

"I-I" Tyler tried to speak and Josh place hot, sloppy open mouthed kisses along his jaw and neck.

"mhm?" Josh mumbled into his skin acknowledging he was trying to speak.

His head was so foggy with arousal and he was so out of breath, especially as Josh began undoing his pants that he almost couldn't get the words out. He swallowed hard. "Already p-prepped myself." Josh bit down into his shoulder groaning hard, pretty sure anyone in the bathroom knew what they were up to now. He almost came in his pants but managed to muster some control in time.

"You're so filthy." Tyler nodded as Josh's lips were hot and heavy moving almost drunkenly against his own. Before Josh was spinning him round and pressing him over the toilet, he braced his arms against the back wall, one knee resting on the edge of the toilet seat, he almost slipped into it but Josh caught him. "Don't fall in Kitten, I'm not cleaning up after you tonight."

Tyler couldn't help the small laugh that escaped him. He stopped laughing when Josh yanked down his trousers and began parting his cheeks.

-x-

"Josh I'm close." He felt Josh rub against the sweet spot inside him and rock his hips back taking josh deeper than either of the two were expecting. Both moaned loudly, just then the main door to the toilets unlocked.

"uh- Mr Dun?" someone called. The pair froze in their cubicle, Josh forcing Tyler's other leg onto the toilet seat before the intruder could see it. He was still inside Tyler as Tyler bit down hard into his sleeve to keep the sounds from escaping his mouth. "Mr. Dun are you in here? Mr. Urie is here for the meeting, he's waiting in the back as you instructed."

Josh let out a huff meeting Tyler's wide eyes. "I'll be out in a minute." Josh shouted.

"Oh, uh of course Sir." He heard shuffling before they went back out of the door.

Before Tyler could even finish breathing a sigh of relief Josh was pumping his hips back into him full pelt.

It wasn't long before they both finished at the same time. Josh rested his back against the door as Tyler cautiously stepped down from the toilet, he almost slipped again and Josh held him upright as they both turned to face each other.

"Careful princess." Josh raised an eyebrow as Tyler blushed at the nickname. Tyler knew from the look that, much like with the name "kitten", that was all he was going to be called the next time they were together.

Tyler was about to unlock the stall door when josh stopped him. He grabbed Tyler's wrist and turned it so he could place something into Tyler's turned out palm he looked at it for a second confused.

"Burner phone." Josh stated simply. Tyler examined the old iPhone. He unlocked it and looked up. "Set a passcode, it has my number saved, you want to come over you text." Tyler looked up and noticed the soft way Josh had been gazing at him. Josh cleared his throat and went to open the door. Tyler pulled his face into his hands and kissed him, if you were to ask him why he wouldn't be able to tell you but it felt right.