Fight to the Finish : 2

"Hush little baby don't you cry, momma's gonna sing you a lullaby..."

Julia cradled the abducted infant in her arm as she sung quietly, raking her fingers through his thick black hair. "You look just like your daddy!" She squealed out joyfully, completely ignoring the child's terrified cries.

Despite his young age, William was aware that he was no longer in Jack, or Mark's presence. He continued to wail out in fear until his little face had turned bright red. "Shh... You're safe now. All we have to do is wait for your daddy to show up."

"How much are you paying us again? I mean, these motherfuckers always put up a fight. This is the second time we've had to do this stupid shit for you. Should we kill them right away?" Ritchie questioned, pushing open the door to his bedroom, where Julia was seated on the bed and cradled the distressed baby.

"No, we'll kill all of them except Mark and Jack. I want to have fun with those two." Julia explained, a devious grin stretching across her face as she spoke. "Shoot the others with the darts."

...

"Fuck, fuck, fuck! I can't fuckin' believe they had the nerve to steal my fuckin' baby!" Jack ranted on, slamming his foot down further on the gas pedal. He switched between the two crowded lanes, passing by other vehicles that were patiently waiting at red lights. "They're fuckin' dead!"

"We shouldn't have let him drive!" Bob squeaked out, gripping the sides of his seat as tightly as he could as the scenery outside of his window became a giant blur. "We're gonna die before we have a chance to do anything!"

In the back of Mark's small red car, Bob, Wade, Ken and Cry crammed themselves in. Even though they were uncomfortable, they were also determined to save baby Will. "Just pretend we're in GTA!" Ken called out over the sound of the roaring engine.

Felix accompanied Mark and Jack in the front seats, resting on the surface of the console and gripping the arm rests for support. "Woo! Drive faster!" He cheered, a wide grin spreading across his face as the adrenalin began pumping through his veins. "Let's fuck these guys up!"

"He's full of rage and determination, that's why I let him drive... I don't think he can drive any faster!" Mark exclaimed, clinging to the front of his seat as the vehicle's speed accelerated. "I stand corrected!"

Jack turned sharply, drifting past oncoming traffic as he sped down the suburban street. "They better be fuckin' ready!" He hissed out, tightening his grip on the steering wheel as he pulled the wheel once again, parking sloppily in Ritchie's empty driveway. "Come on!"

The group slung the doors open and filed out. Jack ran up to the front door immediately, slamming it open. "Where's my baby, you stupid bitch!?" He screamed out instantaneously, grabbing one of Ritchie's wooden baseball bats. It was signed by real players and had been hung up carefully on the wall as a display. "If you want to kill me, here I am!"

Mark followed him inside, glancing around the quiet home. "Are they even here?"

Then, Ritchie sneakily appeared from his bedroom upstairs. He glanced down from the upper floor, kneeling down cautiously. He hid behind the rails, squeezing his weapon between the small wooden pillars. He squinted his eyes with concentration, aiming his dart gun towards Ken first. He smirked quietly, pulling back on the trigger.