News for you

Teenage years 0.2

(Picture of Jimin)

Taehyung ran down the street as fast as he could to get to Jungkook. He had great news that he couldn't wait to tell his best friend. He knocks on the door a few times before it opens. Jungkook looks a bit annoyed before he realizes its Taehyung. His expression changed as he welcomed the bot inside.

"What's up?" He asks once they're settled in his room.

"Well, I was out shopping with my mom, when all of a sudden a boy with bright silver hair comes up to me. At first, I didn't think I knew who he was but then I recognized him from our science class."

Jungkook didn't have to ask for the boy's name, for he already knew the boy quite well. In fact, Jungkook could tell Jimin liked the younger boy as he was always staring and wanting to start a conversation. Normally Jungkook was able to avoid him but this time he wasn't around.

Jungkook pulled Taehyung onto his lap then brushed the boy's hair over his eyes. "Then what did he say?"

Taehyung blushed as he remembered the conversation. "Then, he asked if I wanted to go out with him tomorrow and I said yes." He felt extremely happy that he could possibly have another friend like Jungkook. He was starting to blame it on his appearance.

"Are you sure that's a good idea?"

Taehyungs smile faltered a little. "Well yeah, Jimin seems nice plus I'm not doing anything anyways." He smiled trying to lighten the expression on the older boys face but to no avail.