Found you

Adult years 0.2

The loud music and flashing lights didn't bother Jungkook like it use to. He checked his outfit once more before following Jin behind the counter where they spent most of their nights.

They worked at club Wang, a nightclub where they served as bartenders. They both had gotten the job at the same time due to the boss hiring both of them since they were friends. Jungkook had once called their boss, Jackson Wang, the coolest boss ever, which everyone agreed to.

Jungkook was stacking cups when he saw one of their busboy's storm through and to the exit. "I quit!"

Following behind him was their boss laughing hysterically. Jungkook gave him a questioning look making him explain. "Baekhyun finally had enough of customs dropping their drinks on him, to be honest, it was pretty funny."

Yoongi, one of Jungkooks coworkers nodded in agreement. "I get huge amounts of enjoyment whenever I see that happen. However, you now need a new busboy."

Jacksons face turned serious. "Crap you're right, I'll see you guys later." He left without another word.

Jungkook turned to Yoongi. "I'm surprised I actually get to see you, aren't you usually hiding upstairs?"

Yoongi rolled his eyes. "I do, do my job you know."

Jungkook giggled. "You said dodo."

Yoongi flipped him off. "You want me to hide then fine, have fun working the register."

/////

The next few days Jungkooks schedule didn't change. He would wake up, eat breakfast, watch some TV with Jin, depending if he was home, go to work and repeat.

Today however he felt as if something was going to happen. He couldn't explain it exactly but the feeling was just there. He went into work earlier due to Jackson calling everyone in a group chat.

He sat next to Jin in the office as they waited for Jackson to arrive. "He is the only boss that's late for his own meetings," Yoongi sighed, already tired of waiting.

Mina, one of the waitress laughed at Yoongi's small joke. "That is so true." She flashed him smile but he wasn't paying her any attention.

Moments later the door opened to reveal Mr. Wang himself. "Of course the one day I'm late you people decide to show up early. Anyway, after Baekhyun left last week, I was hard at work trying to find a replacement. So with further a due I give you the new busboy." He gestured to the door where a nervous boy walked through.

Jungkook started at him, unable to divert his gaze. This couldn't be who he thought it was. It was his mind, his eyes playing tricks on him. He watched the boy as he spoke and laughed.

Sure enough, it was exactly who he thought it was. With his hair as blonde as ever, it was his boy. Jungkook was speechless at how mature he looked after only five years.

When their eyes locked on one another both boys stared, speechless. It felt as if the entire room was still during their noticeable gaze.

"Uh, boys." Jackson waved a hand in front of them getting their attention. "The club opens in a few hours so you guys need to get ready, while I give Taehyung a tour." Everyone mumbled an agreement and left to the dressing room.

"That was him, wasn't it," Jin asked once the two started to change. He waited patiently for Jungkooks answer. He wasn't one to be nosy but after all that Jungkooks told him, he wouldn't mind following this story.

Jungkook nodded as if confirming it himself. "Yeah, that's him."