Ask you-Normal Ending

Normal Ending

Taehyung and Jungkook have been living together for almost two years. After they had enough money they moved out of their apartment and into a nice modern home near the beach.

Unfortunately, that meant they had to quit their job at the club but Jackson was more than okay with it. He didn't complain and even helped them get a new job near their house.

Jin and Namjoon visited them often and sometimes if you really begged, Yoongi would also tag along with his girlfriend Mina.

Taehyung loved spending time with his friends, but he liked spending time with Jungkook even more. Every day he looked forward to seeing his boyfriend after work. Jungkook worked as an artist and often used Taehyung as his muse.

Today Taehyung waited as usual for Jungkook to return. He tried to keep busy but since he no longer works due to Jungkook not letting him, it seemed to get harder. Instead, he cleaned the whole house about three times before he could hear the car pull into the driveway.

However, today he finished a bit early and decided to surprise Jungkook. It took him a few tries but he managed to dye his hair a light red since that was Jungkooks favorite color. Plus, Jungkook sent him the concept for this time so he thought it would go well.

Just as he finished cleaning everything up, the bell sounded through the house meaning Jungkook opened the front door. He quickly made his way downstairs to greet his boyfriend. "Welcome home," He mumbled, walking into the kitchen, slightly worried Jungkook wouldn't like the change.

"Ah Tae, I brought back one of those pastries you like so-" He stopped when he noticed his boyfriend's reddish hair. "Wow," He breathed out, walking over to spin the younger boy around.

"Is it pretty?" He asked as Jungkook sat him on the counter.

"It's very pretty." He pressed his lips roughly against Taehyungs earning a gasp. His hand slipped under the youngers shirt spreading warmth throughout his body. His hot tongue slid over Taehyungs slowly, enjoying how it felt. Taehyung went to deepen the kiss even more but Jungkook pulled away. "Not now, after I finish the picture."

Taehyung groaned but let Jungkook carry him upstairs and into his art room. This room was always decorated to fit each concept without Taehyung knowing when Jungkook did it. Today was no exception.

He sat him on the floor next to a bunch of paint buckets and spray cans. Taehyung looked around a bit confused. "I thought the concept was summer or something."

Jungkook nodded while taking some clothes off a hanger on a small rack. "I changed it last night when you were asleep." He handed Taehyung the clothes with a small smile. "Instead we're going for that mischievous look."

Taehyung quickly changed into the clothes then looked at himself in the mirror. He fixed a few things here and there before declaring everything perfect.

"Okay," Jungkook began, as he plugged up the lights and set his camera up. He even put on his glasses because he knew Taehyung loved them. "You'll be laying on your back for these pictures. I'll stand over you so look at the camera for a few but not all."

Taehyung did as he was told, getting comfortable before Jungkook stood above him. Jungkook took a few photos but shook his head suddenly. "I'm too far away." Without warning he sat on Taehyungs waist, putting pressure on his member.

The younger boy bit his lip, holding in a moan. Jungkook continued taking pictures unaware of his boyfriend's crisis. He finally realized something was wrong when in all the pictures Taehyung had a pained expression on his face.