Test you

Adult years 1

It's been months since Jungkook renewed his friendship with Taehyung. He's been able to hang out with the love of his life longer than ever before. Of course, from time to time, he would have to remind himself he's here to be Taehyungs friend and not his boyfriend. Sometimes he would slip and do boyfriend things but for the most part, he was able to contain himself.

Taehyung however, figured out what Jungkook was doing and at first it made him a bit upset. But knowing that Jungkook loved him but was still able to show a friendship attitude really made him appreciate the brown haired boy. He was sure he finally knew just how much Jungkook wanted him and would do anything for him.

The idea really made Taehyung think. Most nights, he was forced to stay awake just thinking. He would think about everything Jungkook did for him and what he did in return. He was beginning to regret the way he acted as he thought it was unfair of him. Everything Jungkook would do always revolved around the blonde boy and now he was finally realizing it.

His thoughts led to having a conversation with Jungkook over the subject. They talked for hours without stopping. Jungkook felt like it was the first time Taehyung was actually sharing his feeling for he was a normally quiet person. They talked about everything and anything they could think of, making sure not to forget anything. After their discussion, Taehyung was a mess of tears and apologies. The air between the two was finally cleared and there was nothing else holding them back from expressing their feelings.

However, as time went on Taehyung started developing weird feelings toward Jungkook. It not like anything he's felt before so he was a little scared. He decided to ask Namjoon since he had become closer to the older boy after the many double dates Jin arranged.

"I hope you don't need any really good advice because I won't be of much help." He said as they were seated in a coffee shop.

Taehyung shook his head, still not knowing how to bring it up. "Don't worry it's nothing deep, I'm just a little confused."

Namjoon smiled brightly. "Is it about math? I'm good at math."

"No actually, it's about Jungkook. I think I might like him, you know like really like him."

Namjoon nodded his head. "Ah yes, well if you like, like him then just hand him a paper with two boxes that says yes and no. Then on the top ask 'Do you like me? Check yes or no.'"

Taehyung tilted his head. "You think that'll work?"

"It did in the sixth grade."

Taehyung sighed with a small smile. He could never get over the fact that he actually had friends to joke around with. "I'm serious Namjoon. I've never felt this way and I don't know what to do." He said in a whiny voice.

Namjoon chuckled at his childish behavior. He sipped his tea then thought for a moment. "If you're not sure then you should just talk to him"

"Are you sure?"

The older boys dimples showed as he smiled. "Of course I am. I did the exact same thing with Jin. I wasn't sure how I felt so I told him and turns out he liked me the same way. Chances are since Jungkook is in love with you, the feelings with be accepted."

"But I'm not sure if I should feel the way I do because I made all this mess complaining about how I didn't want people to feel that way for me."

Namjoon thought for a moment, making sure he fully understood Taehyung. "So let me see here. Jungkook is in love with you but you didn't want love you wanted a friendship. And now that Jungkook has given it to you, you are now starting to develop feelings for him."

Taehyung groaned at how stupid it sounded. "Yes, that's right. But I don't think I should because I put us through this whole thing."

Namjoon sighed, rubbing the side of his head. "This is harder than math."

Just then Taehyungs phone beeped. "Dear employees, " He read aloud. "It's Jins birthday next week so I'll be letting all of you decorate the club how you please. Also, I'll be your personal DJ for that night and no one will have to work. Am I a great boss yet? Thought so."

Taehyung giggled at that last part then continued to read. "The club will be reserved for his special day so you kids get a day of relaxation. Friends are invited but don't turn the place into a zoo. See you soon and don't tell Jin."

/////

Jungkook sat at his desk, typing away on his laptop while Taehyung laid on his bed. Jungkook was busy typing up a thesis he had to write in order to apply for the college he wanted. However, every now and then Taehyung would make a weird noise that would catch his attention. If it wasn't a noise then he would twist and turn rapidly before stopping.

He tried ignoring it but every time Taehyung whimpered it made his mind foggy. He pushed the bad thoughts out of his mind because now Taehyung was his friend. His friendship was much more important.

"Jungkook," Taehyung breathed out as if he was tired.

Jungkook turned to him finally and tilted his head. "Hmm?" Taehyung was laying on his back staring at the ceiling. He had on much more eyeliner than usual and his clothes made Jungkook bite his lip. His white shirt was so big it slid off his shoulders and his black jeans had way too many rips in them.

He watched as Taehyungs eyes fluttered to his. He could have sworn he saw Taehyung run his tongue along his bottom lip. The whole action felt as if it was in slow motion. His mind kept replaying the scene. What made it worse was what Taehyung said. "Remember when you touched me?"

Jungkook blinked his eyes rapidly then coughed. He pinched the side of his jeans just to make sure this wasn't another one of his Taehyung dreams. "Come again?" He cursed quietly at his choice of words.

The side of Taehyungs mouth curved slightly. "You heard me. I can do it now, faster than before. I've practiced with myself."

Jungkook was sure his mind was playing tricks on him. He was positive Taehyung wasn't actually talking about what he thought he was talking about. "Well," His voice went high making him clear his throat. "Well, uh that's great."

"Wanna see?"

Jungkook quickly stood from his chair, his hands became sweaty unknowingly. He stood by the window to breath in some fresh air. He wasn't sure what game Taehyung was playing at but it wasn't fair. He turned back to Taehyung who's face now showed a worried expression. "It's not that I don't what to see, I mean," He waited until he formed his words correctly. "It's more of a personal thing you know?"

"Oh, okay." He turned back to look at the ceiling while Jungkook continued to work on his paper. After a few minutes of quiet and the sound of Jungkook typing, Taehyung spoke again.

"I learned the terms." Jungkook pretended he didn't hear, but that didn't stop Taehyung from talking. "It took me a while but I found them. They make much more sense than the names you gave them. I now know it was a handjob wasn't it? That's why you used your hand."

Jungkook flinched slightly, biting down on his lip harder. He tried to stay focus but Taehyung was saying some crazy things. He heard the boy giggle then continued to talk.

"It wasn't a blowjob because you didn't use your mouth."

"Jesus Taehyung." Jungkook couldn't just sit there and have Taehyung talk like this. His jeans were getting tighter and he was looking at the person to blame. "Taehyung you- is there something you want to talk about because you seriously are making me go slightly insane."

The younger boy shrugged, sitting up. "Nope, I just wanted you to know. Anyway, it's getting late I'll see you later."

Jungkook nodded. He waited to hear the sound of the door closing before breathing out deeply. "Taehyung, you're not making this easy."