Talk to you

Teenage years 0.6

It has been three weeks since Jimin and Taehyung have been dating. Taehyung only thinks of it as being friends but Jimin sees it differently. After their kiss, he thought it was a one-time thing but Taehyung was always kissing and touching him, it's just how he was. Now he calls the blond boy baby which makes Taehyung blush every time.

He's never mentioned Jimin to Jungkook and doesn't plan to. Taehyung knows how the older boy gets when he mentions the silver haired boy. He swears Jungkook hates the everything about Jimin but that's not going to stop him from seeing him. Being his friend.

"Ah, Taehyung it's nice to see you. Come in." Jungkooks mother motions the boy through the door.

Taehyung bowed politely. "Hello Mrs. Jeon, is Jungkook here?"

"Awe Taehyung I've know you since diapers, you don't have to be so formal." She pinched his cheeks. "He's upstairs, sweetheart."

He thanked her and jogged up the stairs. He opened the door then peeked inside to find Jungkook laying on his bed staring at the ceiling. "Knock, knock."

"Come in," He mumbled.

Taehyung closed the door behind him and laid next to Jungkook. "What were you thinking about?"

"You." Jungkook sat up then pulled Taehyung on top of him. His hand slid up his shirt making him wince. He stopped, looking at Taehyung questionably. "What's wrong?"

"Nothing, I'm fine." He smiled slightly, but Jungkook didn't buy it.

In one swift movement, the shirt was off of Taehyungs body, exposing his skin. His teeth gritted at what he saw. Starting from the blond boy's neck were purple bruises. Love bites. It covered his entire chest and disappeared before his jeans. "Taehyung," Jungkook spoke carefully, not wanting to yell. "What did I say about letting people touch you?" His voice rose slightly, making Taehyung flinch.

"I-I'm sorry."

"Ther's nothing to be sorry for, you knew what was going on when it happened." He stopped, calmed himself down then continued. "Did you let them touch you like I did the other day?"

Luckily Taehyung shook his head. Jungkook was pleased with his answer. He pulled the shirt back over his head then wiped his tears. "Don't cry, I'm not mad at you, you don't know any better." Taehyung laid his head on Jungkoks chest, thankful he wasn't in trouble.

"Who did you let kiss you like that?" Jungkook wanted to confirm the answer he already knew.

"Jimin."