Got you

Teenage years 0.5

Jimin watched the boy he liked put books into his locker. He wasn't sure why Taehyung was avoiding him but he sure wanted to find out. He wasn't sure what he liked about the blond haired boy but he was positive he wanted him.

Just as he leaned off the lockers, that same brown haired boy that Jimin learned to hate came in and took Taehyung with him. Jimin sighed in frustration. He was never able to get that close to Taehyung without Jungkook intercepting.

He was tired of waiting, sneaking glances at Taehyungs pretty face. He needed to find a way to get that blonde boy alone.

/////

"Hey, Taehyung!" Jimin called as he saw the boy walking home from school.

Taehyung turned, a smile forming on his blushing cheeks. "Hey, Jimin." He spoke once Jimin was next to him. He stopped walking to bring up something that's been bothering him. "You're not mad at me?"

Jimin tilted his head, making a cute expression. "Why would I be mad at you?"

Taehyung looked away. "I forgot about our date the other day, I really am sorry."

Jimin shook his head. "Ah, it's fine, sometimes people get distracted it's fine. We're still friends." He was startled by Taehyung pulling him into a hug. He's never been this close to him before so it took some time to wrap his arms around him, pulling him closer to his body.

Taehyung couldn't be happier. He was worried that he wouldn't be able to get another friend after his faults. Jungkook always told him to express his happiness through touch, so that's what he did.

He pressed his lips to Jimins earning a quiet moan. At first, Jimin wanted to pull away but something stopped him. Taehyung slid his tongue through Jimins parted lips making him gasp.

They stood there for some time without separating. Their lips disconnected when Taehyung needed to breathe. He didn't say anything, he just tangled his fingers with Jimin and continued down the sidewalk.