Touch you

Adult years 1.1

A few days had gone by and it was finally Jins birthday. It was hard for Jungkook to keep this from his best friend but now he only had to keep it in for a little more time.

As Jungkook parked the car in the club parking lot Jin groaned again. "Why do I have to work on my birthday? I mean seriously, it's not too late to call in sick." He nudged Jungkooks shoulder in hopes of changing the younger boys mind.

"No that wouldn't be right. Maybe Jackson will let you take more breaks than Yoongi." They got out the car and walked up the few steps inside.

"Yeah right, if I did that I might as well not be here." Just as they went through the second set of double doors the lights flipped on and everyone yelled surprise. Jin yelled holding his chest. "Ah you guys are so sweet but I told Namjoon I didn't want a party." He hugged everyone and stopped at his boyfriend giving him a kiss.

"Actually it was Jackson's idea," Taehyung said coming up behind Jungkook. "But we helped with the decorations."

Jin thanked them again before everyone parted to do their own things. Jungkook turned to find Taehyung starring at him. "This place looks great. Thanks again for helping, I know you didn't know Jin for long."

Taehyung nodded. "It's fine, he's a great friend." Jungkook was about to say something but Taehyung wrapped his arms around his neck bringing him down to his height. "You're a great friend."

Jungkook inhaled deeply. He was so close to Taehyungs kissable lips, it made him light headed. "Yeah, that's me."

"Jungkook," Taehyung spoke suddenly, in a low voice. "I need your help."

The way he said it made it seem like he meant something different. Jungkook realized Taehyung was like this now. Ever since the day at his apartment, Taehyung has been acting like this. What this was exactly made Jungkook extremely nervous. He wasn't sure how long he could last before he decided just to rip off Taehyung clothes and completely break the friendship rules.

Jungkook pulled away from the dangerously close grip. "And uh, what exactly is it that you need help with?"

Under the flashing light, Jungkook caught a glimpse of a smirk on Taehyungs face. "I'll show you." He grabbed Jungkooks hand and began to drag him upstairs and into one of the bathrooms.

Just as Jungkook walked in immediately regretted it. He should have known to deny as soon as Taehyung asked. With the way, the younger boy has been acting he could only me one thing.

Taehyung locked the door and purposely stretched his arms so his shirt would rise. "Can you guess what I needed?"

"Taehyung, I don't think you know what you're doing. I believe your hormones are not balanced at this moment, therefore you're not thinking clearly."

Taehyung nodded slightly, brushing past him to sit on the sink counter. "Ah, so is that what you think it is?" He reached out and pulled Jungkook between his legs. "You think it's my hormones." He wrapped his fingers around the hem of his shirt then pulled it off in one swift movement.

Jungkook watched as Taehyung leaned on one hand and slipped the other into his jeans. He let his head fall and moans slip through his parted lips. The brown haired boy bit his lip, unable to look away. His mind began to wander as he pictured scenes here and there.

He cursed unable to withstand the pressure of the scene. He still couldn't understand why Taehyung was putting him through this but that wasn't important now. Now, was the time to help the beautiful boy in front of him.

"You said you were practicing," Jungkook spoke getting Taehyungs attention. "Let's test it out."

Taehyung moved his hand, letting Jungkook slide his jeans along with his underwear off. He watched as Jungkook lowered his head enough to lick the tip of his throbbing member. The movement made Taehyung shiver. He's never felt this before, it was all so new. Many people have tried but he never did anything like this anyone else but Jungkook. There was always an exception for Jungkook.

He inhaled deeply as Jungkook started sucking on it while rubbing the inside of his thighs. "Jungkook," He whined, running his hand through the older boys hair.

Just as Taehyung promised it didn't take long for him to release hot white liquid in Jungkooks mouth. Jungkook made sure he was looking in Taehyungs eyes as he swallowed it.

As he did, Taehyung pulled him to his lips, finally being able to kiss Jungkook like he wanted to after so long. And now the kiss felt right, it felt exactly how it should. The kiss tasted of a strange sweetness mixed with saliva. It was a messy one that led to Jungkook sucking on Taehyungs tongue.

Jungkook pulled Taehyung as close to himself as possible. Being able to kiss Taehyung was something he thought he could never do again. The feeling of Taehyungs naked body pressed against his made Jungkook feel at home.

There intense kissed faded into small kisses and lip bites. Jungkook didn't speak as he pulled away from Taehyung to wet some paper towels. Taehyung let Jungkook clean him up and help put his clothes on. Jungkook then pulled him into a hug and laid his head on his shoulder.

"Jungkook," Taehyung said, inhaling Jungkooks sent. The older boy mumbled to proceed. "I-I don't want to be friends anymore" He felt Jungkook freeze so he continued quickly. "I want to be together, like a couple." He waited for Jungkook to reply, ready to accept any answer.

"No."

"What?" He pulled back in order to study Jungkooks face. "What do you mean no?"

Jungkook kissed the blond boys lips and pressed his hairs down. "I'm supposed to ask you to be my boyfriend, not the other way around."

Taehyung made a weird expression. "Why not?"

"Because your the girl in this relationship, you're not supposed to make bold choices." He teased poking Taehyung cheeks.

Taehyung hit his arm slightly giggling a little. "Shut up." He pressed his lips to Jungkooks for a moment before the older boy pulled back.

"Kisses from my boyfriend can't get any better."

_____

I sincerely apologize for the worst attempt at smut you have ever read.