Just me (2)

I think it would be best to add book 2 to this book instead of making a whole new book. With that being said I hope you have enough holy water and knives (to stab me with) for what is to come.

Remember, I'm doing this for your own good.

book two teaser because I can-

Taehyung watched his husband with sharp eyes and he walked around the room. His steps seemed lazy and slow despite the position they were in.

"I know it's here somewhere." The older disappeared into the bathroom leaving Taehyung in the cool room.

He let out a staggering breath, eyes feeling heavy as he stared down at his hard member growing with anticipation. He wanted to reach out, stroke it until Jungkook came back. Maybe calm it down a bit but that was impossible.

Jungkook had handcuffed his hands behind his back much to his confusion. "Something good, I promise." Is what he muttered after, feelings of Deja-vu washing over both of their features.

Taehyung closed his eyes remembering the first time Jungkook had touched him. They were so young back then he was surprised he could still remember it.

The olders hand felt nice, to say the least. All Taehyung could do at the time was watch him intently with his mouth open. Watching as Jungkook moved his hand up and down whilst leaning his head on Taehyungs knee as if it was something normal.

He didn't last long as far as he remembered. Jungkook had licked his release off his fingers with a heavenly look in his eyes.

Taehyung groaned at the thought, his member leaning heavily against his stomach. "Jungkook," He moaned feeling the overwhelming urge to roll his hips.

As if hearing his plea, Jungkook appears out of the bathroom empty-handed. "Can't find it baby girl." He was still dressed in his casual clothes from playing baseball with Yoongi. The way he wore his cap was making Taehyung hot. "Guess you'll have to settle for my tongue."

Jungkook was smirking, he didn't need to look at him to tell that. What he was looking for Taehyung completely forgot about the moment he settled between his legs.

The older lied on his stomach as he pushed Taehyung legs against his chest, his back leaning against the headboard.

Taehyung thought he looked like a schoolgirl the way he laying with his feet swinging in the air. Then he spoke. "Tae, how much sucking do you think it will take before you come?"

"Jungkook,"

"Because from the looks of it I could breathe in your direction and have you releasing in no time."

He was cocky.

Taehyung could only pout in reply. He wanted to reach out and pull that cap right off of Jungkook. Wanted to push the youngers head onto his member until he chokes.

But that's not Taehyung. That's Jungkook.

"Please," He settled on begging instead. It seemed like the only thing he was good at these days. Jungkook always liked when he begged.

He didn't reply with a "Please what?" as Taehyung had expected, instead, he gave him what he wanted.