e i g h t e e n

To: EWritingBlogs@cg.com
Cc:
Subject: Pathetic?

I don't know if I would say that your "type you later" was pathetic... well, now that I think about it, it might be a little weird. Still, I can't come up with anything either, so we might as well be pathetic together. What do you say?

In regards to what I do, I work in publishing and some other things relating to that. It's kind of hard to explain, but I just do a lot of little different things for many different kinds of writers.

Well, sorry for distracting you from your blogpost. I'm sure your manager won't get very mad at you. Will she?

Let me see if I can come up with an idea. Maybe talk about your meeting after you do it? Maybe talk about the reasons you like and don't like emailing back and forth with your readers? I don't know. I'm not very good at brainstorming for a blogpost. After all, you should remember that I thought it was kind of pointless until I began emailing with you.

Tell me what you think of when you do. Well, I have to go to a meeting right now, so I guess I'll talk to you later. Ohhhh, now I see what you meant by that not working for an email.

Anyway, have a good time at your meeting, and pray that my own meeting goes smoothly.

Bye,
Daniel