t w e n t y - o n e

To: EWritingBlogs@cg.com
Cc:
Subject: Horrible Day

I don't want to sound like I constantly complain, but I don't think your prayers worked out for me ;). Thanks for wishing me luck on my meeting, but it wasn't close to being lucky or good.

Firstly, the person who I was supposed to meet didn't even show up. I had to talk with their representative, and I don't like doing that. Plus, this person called the meeting. I don't know, I just would prefer someone keep their word.

Then, I had to deal with my neighbor. We rub each other the wrong way and don't get along at all. I don't know why. Just ever since I moved in, this person has had a grudge against me.

Oh well, sorry about complaining, I just felt like I needed to tell someone.

Well, have you finished writing your blogpost? I want to see what topic you picked. Did you pick any of my ideas? Haha, I doubt you would.

Just wondering, do you often email this long with a reader? I mean, we've been emailing back and forth for a little bit. Though, it did take you about a week to respond to me at one point, but I forgive you :). Is this the most emails we've emailed in a day?

Anyway, it's been fun having someone to email back and forth with, and I'm pleasantly surprised that I've enjoyed emailing with a blogger.

Well, I guess I should actually start doing my work. Maybe my work will go a little better than my meeting. I'm crossing my fingers and hoping. Hope your writing is going well.

Can't wait to read your blogpost,
Daniel