f o r t y - t w o

To: DanielY@cg.com
Cc:
Subject: Sounds like a plan

Ms. Thomas, I like your idea. I think it could actually work. I'll tell Emily I just want to hang out with her to get her there. She loves pizza, and I've never known her to resist eating some. I won't tell her Mr. Young will be there, but I hope he is ready to explain everything to her. I don't think he's very at fault here, but Emily is stubborn. 

I think she's starting to realize that it's not entirely his fault, but she's never been one to easily admit she's at fault. I think she knows she has to let go of this grudge, but she needs a little push. I think this will be the perfect push for her.

Anyway, I'll get her to Joe's Pizza at that time.

And yes, I do think they could make a good match. I know Emily wishes she could have someone else besides me to be there to celebrate her successes. She deserves to be happy, and I'm glad you and I are both on the same page. I think they could be good together if they would move past whatever judgments they've made about one another.

Well, well, it looks like we're setting up our friends who are also our bosses. This could go really badly or really well.

Let's do this,
Olivia Williamson