t h i r t y - f o u r

To: DanielY@cg.com
Cc:
Subject: I have no subject for this email so just fill it in with whatever you want

To start off: no, I don't think meetings ever end. I'm in the same boat you're in. I've been having meetings upon meetings, and I feel like my head is going to explode with all the things people have presented to me. Plus, I'm running out of professional things to wear. Just about all I have left are sweats and t-shirts. I don't think those are appropriate for big meetings.

Secondly, thank you for the advice to rest. I'm actually doing that right now. I'm eating pizza while watching Gilmore Girls. In a second, I'm going to force myself to get off my couch to get some ice cream. I told my manager that tonight was going to be for me to relax. It's amazing to not have anything to do.

And lastly, I'll explain my thing about not putting a picture of myself on my bio. I don't do it because I don't want to be recognized out on the streets or really for anything I do. I want my blog to help people, and it ultimately isn't about me. Soon, I will have to put a picture of myself on there, but I won't do it until I have to. I want to keep my blog all about my readers.

Later (as you put it :)),
Emily

P.S. I've been feeling nervous about accepting your invitation to meet face-to-face. I was going to ignore it in this email, but I've just decided to go ahead and say yes. I'm sending this email before I change my mind. Just tell me when and where.