t w e n t y - t h r e e

To: EWritingBlogs@cg.com
Cc:
Subject: Roles reversed

Well, looks like I'm the one who has to apologize for not getting back to you in the last five days. Sorry about that, but I've been swamped with work too. I've had so many meetings and so many things I've had to do.

By the way, I forgive you, and I'm not "horribly upset" with you :)

Wow, you went to New York City. I guess blogging isn't really such a bad job. Tell me what you did when you get a chance. Wait, is it a secret? If it's top secret, I guess I can't know. Maybe you'll break the rules for me ;).

So, you know how you said that that person might reschedule who didn't show up to my meeting? Well, she rescheduled. Of course she rescheduled through her representative, but I've been promised she'll show up. Let's hope so or the writer may never get a chance to work with me.

That sounded kind of harsh. Oh well, I just need to work with writers that keep their commitments and aren't too difficult to work with. I need to meet with my clients face to face, so I can better understand how to work with them according to what they precisely need. 

Oh, and I've kind of had trouble getting work done too. I'm not used to "talking" so much. I don't know, I don't really get out much, so I it's nice to be able to talk to you, even if it's not face to face. I have friends, but I don't go out with them all the time. Oh wow, I sound like a loser. I'm going to stop typing before I make an even bigger fool of myself. 

Anyway, sorry for not emailing you back right away. 

Well, talk to you later,
Daniel