Author's Note

Well, that's a wrap on Emily and Daniel! I hope you enjoyed this new venture of mine! It was fun getting to write something new and different than what I usually write. Please let me know how you liked it!

Thank you to emmy_dee for never failing to leave some fun comments for me to read! A huge thank you to the rest of y'all as well for reading, voting, and commenting!! Every single view, vote, and comment means so much to me!

If you want to read any more of my stories or like teen fiction, go check out my completed book called Finding Me. I'm also currently writing the spin-off to it, called Finding Love. They are teen fiction, but I don't think they're exactly the typical teen fiction kind of books. I also have two devotional type books for y'all to check out if you want to read something like that!

Thanks again for all your support! I am so blessed to be able to have an audience I can share these stories with! Have an awesome day/night!!

Much love,
~CGirlyGirl

P.S. I just realized I almost finished this book exactly a year after I started it! That's so crazy! Sorry, I thought it was funny so I decided to share that fun fact with y'all. Sorry if you don't think I'm funny :).