t w e n t y - s e v e n

To: EWritingBlogs@cg.com
Cc:
Subject: Another ramble

I should be working on preparing for my meeting with my new client, but I don't seem to have the energy to do so, so I decided to open your email. I must say, I think you do ramble a lot, but I don't think it's a bad thing. You just like writing your thoughts down.

I wish I could help you with the writer's block situation, but I'm not good at giving writing prompts. I'm not very creative to begin with, and if I tried to give you something to write about, I'm pretty sure you would want to throw something at me. Then again, you wouldn't be able to throw anything at me since we've never met face-to-face, so I think I could risk it.

Hold on, I'm thinking about it... Yep, I still don't think I should try to help you out.

And yes, I do have drama with my neighbor. She has a lot of attitude and seems to think that it's all about her. She hates me, and she doesn't even try to hide her hate. I, at least try to act civil with her. She just doesn't want to lift her head for a moment and realize that there's a whole world around her and that she's not in the center of it.

Man, your neighbor sounds like a jerk. Why would he ever say that you aren't useful for anything? I'm sorry that you have to live by such a jerk. I hope that he hasn't said anything else that's rude.

I think I have to actually get to work now.

I have no better ending to emails either,
Daniel